GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UE Diary of Susieblings Daughter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE Diary of Susieblings Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh sorry ...i ll scrub that off and thanks
    If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

• These people are very persistent , as they have today sent a follow up letter informing her that they have instructed their solicitors to pursue her to court, and unless she wants to avoid a county court judgement to ring their number .

If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Susiebling365 View Post
        These people are very persistent , as they have today sent a follow up letter informing her that they have instructed their solicitors to pursue her to court, and unless she wants to avoid a county court judgement to ring their number .
        Why hire a Rotweiller and bark yourself?
        File this and turn off the phone!

Comment

• This was a letter, but they have sent a pre action letter from the solicitors , we have 30 days to do something. I m just wondering what to do next, We are waiting for SAR and it is unenforceable, so there must be a letter I can send them? in dispute or something. ?

I want to do it right as its not my debt , my daughters, and this one is worrying her now .

Comment

This was a letter, but they have sent a pre action letter from the solicitors , we have 30 days to do something. I m just wondering what to do next, We are waiting for SAR and it is unenforceable, so there must be a letter I can send them? in dispute or something. ?

I want to do it right as its not my debt , my daughters, and this one is worrying her now .
            Contact @Di

Comment

they have sent a pre action letter from the solicitors , we have 30 days to do something. I m just wondering what to do next, We are waiting for SAR and it is unenforceable, so there must be a letter I can send them? in dispute or something. ?

Hello

I've received your PM and email, and have replied.

As you say you have 30 days (almost a month) to do "something". Sometimes doing nothing is better than doing the wrong thing in haste.

You're at the research and review stage, so send me the information I have asked for (in my email) and we'll take it from there.

I'm a mother too, so I know how you must be feeling right now!

Di

Comment

• Yes received it thank you, not sure which was the best route lol.. You re not kidding re daughters, mine run back to me for advice and help as old as they are, I feel like Mother Hubbard at times . But I do worry as well, my eldest is doing so well now, just got get over this remnant of past life. Meanwhile.....lol

Comment

• Hello, Hope you are all staying safe and well,

This is just an update on our Intrum episode with the Lloyds Credit card.

They had started getting all official with a solicitors letter etc threatening court action which we were on pins waiting for. the action. On 15th this month they did write to say in the current covid situation the account has been frozen and put on hold with regards to further action. Suppose they just want to reassure us that we are not forgotten. Anyway that's nice to know for the short term I suppose.

Meanwhile today, my daughter has received a stack of paperwork regarding the debt with Lloyd (SAR), I m not too sure what to do with it all,
                  but, I am going to help her look for an original agreement when circumstances allow.

Stay safe

SB

Comment

• Hi, read your thread with interest as I have a debt with Intrum and have been receiving the same letters as you the last few weeks. I will now expect the same letter of claim to come through! My diary is on page 2 of the diaries if you are interested in having a read.
                    Good luck
                    Lola x

Comment

• Hello , Yes I will go to look, not popped on here for few days. She has received nothing yet as they have backed off for the virus interlude. However from what i have been told Intrum aren t able to take these debts to court. You ll have to read the thread about it, Something about not being registered with FCA, i think. This debt is unenforceable anyway, Good luck to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola girl View Post
                        Hi, read your thread with interest as I have a debt with Intrum and have been receiving the same letters as you the last few weeks. I will now expect the same letter of claim to come through! My diary is on page 2 of the diaries if you are interested in having a read.
                        Good luck
                        Lola x
                        Hiya

Whatever you do let us know. Have you seen the thread about these cowboys?

Diana Mayhew - seen this

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Hiya

Whatever you do let us know. Have you seen the thread about these cowboys?

Diana Mayhew - seen this
                          Hi Niddy

yes read it with interest. Cheeky upping their threats at this time when they aren’t in a position to take to court anyway!

I will keep updating with any contact thanks!
                          Lola

Comment

This is just an update on our Intrum episode with the Lloyds Credit card.

They had started getting all official with a solicitors letter etc threatening court action . . . they did write to say in the current covid situation the account has been frozen and put on hold

. . . . my daughter has received a stack of paperwork regarding the debt with Lloyd (SAR) . . . I am going to help her look for an original agreement

I've not seen any claims issued by Intrum since the Covid-19 situation began. However it's good that your daughter now has the Lloyds SAR response so she'll be one step ahead of them if they do issue eventually.

Debt purchasers don't automatically have access to the same information as the banks' customers. Data can be restricted by the original creditor depending on the terms in the Deed of Assignment.

So look for the original credit agreement but don't panic if it's there (and it would need to be compliant) since Intrum may not get hold of it.

Di

Comment

We have received a solicitors letter from Intrum re the Lloyds card. Niddy deemed this agreement to be and we have recently sent for SAR, but as yet not received anything back.

I have contacted Di as she mentioned previously....
                              Has your daughter heard anything more from Judge & Priestly solicitors ?

Di

Comment

• Hi,
                                She went through the paperwork SAR, and found an agreement which is not what was sent in the first instance, and what I sent to Niddy, it was nothing like an agreement. Anyway, the agreement she found I have forwarded to Niddy to inspect to see if its still uneforceable, fingers crossed.

She has had a nice letter ,16th June, suggesting/ offering a deal that if she pays about 2 thirds they will write the rest off, but just ignored it. as we do.That was sent by Intrum, but nothing from the solicitor.

Thats it.....Time keeps rolling ....S X

Comment

Working...
                                X