GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Johng27 - My diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johng27 - My diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Johng27 - My diary

Debt 12 - Egg

Type of account - Credit Card agreement
    Date commenced

Approx balance -
    £11357.97

Date last paid
    - 15th September 2016

Are you on arrangement or not paying
    - Was on arrangement to pay but stopped paying

Status
    - Default gone off partners credit file

Account owner
    PRA Group

8th October 2016 - CCA request sent to PRA Group and payments stopped

Comment

Debt 13 - Capital One

Date commenced

Approx balance -
      £5016.81

Date last paid
      - 8th September 2016

Status
      - Default gone off partners credit file

Account owner
      Capital One

8th October 2016 - CCA request sent to Capital One and payments stopped

21st October 2016 - CCA Recon received with default notice. Sent to Niddy to check.

Last edited by Johng27; 21 October 2016, 17:38.

Comment

Debt 14 - Lloyds Joint Current account overdraft

Type of account - Overdraft
        Date commenced

Approx balance -
        £5708.05

Date last paid
        - 8th August 2016

Status

Account owner
        Lloyds Banking Group

8th October 2016 - Niddy special letter sent for overdrafts in respect to Consumer credit changes 2010

Comment

Debt 15 - Lloyds Single current account overdraft

Type of account - Overdraft
          Date commenced 2001
          Approx balance - £3084.79
          Date last paid - 8th September 2016
          Are you on arrangement or not paying - Was on arrangement to pay but stopped paying
          Status - Default
          Account owner Moorcroft Debt Recovery

8th October 2016 - Niddy special letter sent for overdrafts in respect to Consumer credit changes 2010
          29th March 2017 - Statement of account LLoyds showing last payment on 15/09/16
          Last edited by Johng27; 28 June 2020, 13:59.

Comment

Wishing you the very best of luck
            Fight the good fight and we will prevail
            Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

It would be great to see why a lot of your debts are deemed unenforceable

Comment

lots of reasons why a debt can be unenforceable, no two are usually the same, but mostly the creditors have messed up somewhere.

Comment

Good luck! I started at the beginning of this year. I think you will find that the first few months will be very quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by hra47 View Post
                    It would be great to see why a lot of your debts are deemed unenforceable
                    Hi, I think there is a mixture where some have the wrong T&C's, illegible documentation and failing S78. I leave that to Niddy and go off his judgement.

Comment

As Mrs D says yes it can be done , also as she says let us know when you get a letter from anyone.N ever speak to them writing only, never answer the calls, you'll be fine all the best xxxxx

The key is to never let them know where they have gone wrong thus they can't put it right.
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Johng27 View Post
                        Debt 7 - Capital One

Date commenced

Approx balance -
                        £2372.27

Date last paid
                        - 8th September 2016

Status
                        - Default gone off credit file

Account owner
                        Capital One

Confirmed by Niddy as . Stopping payment and await their next move
                        Advice on the above credit card please. As you can see, it is unenforceable and it was pretty poor attempt at a recon. At the time of receipt which was around February 2016, I wrote back asking whether they had the original but they just come back saying that the request had been satisfied. At that point I carried on paying via DMP. Obviously sent request to Niddy last week and stopped payment when I saw it was unenforceable. Should I await something from them asking why I have stopped or should I hit them with a lack of prescribed terms letter.

Comment

I think I would wait till one of our team chips in , hold fire till then xx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes Nanna, I am very careful with each step. Part of me is thinking of delay tactics to string it out.

Comment

Meet you down the pub then x

Comment

Originally posted by Johng27 View Post
                                Advice on the above credit card please. As you can see, it is unenforceable and it was pretty poor attempt at a recon. At the time of receipt which was around February 2016, I wrote back asking whether they had the original but they just come back saying that the request had been satisfied. At that point I carried on paying via DMP. Obviously sent request to Niddy last week and stopped payment when I saw it was unenforceable. Should I await something from them asking why I have stopped or should I hit them with a lack of prescribed terms letter.
                                Hi
                                I think you should wait for them to contact you - and when they do, your action then will depend on the content of their letter (you might be able to ignore them for a while).

Comment

Working...
                                X