GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help please! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help please!

me too, it's a tailored mailer

Comment

I would go along with the others. it's a one size fits all letter.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi everyone

Well we've been left alone since August, but another generated letter arrived today. Basically offering the same as the last one. I'm just going to ignore this too as it looks like another tailored mailer. Any advice always welcome.
        x

Comment

same as before, nothing threatening, no reply xxx
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Same as NW ( mind you I wouldn't disagree) xxx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thanks as always. We've got till March next year when this becomes SB. xx

Loving the xmas picture too nanna58!

Comment

Originally posted by Getting Sorted View Post
                Thanks as always. We've got till March next year when this becomes SB. xx

Loving the xmas picture too nanna58!
                Expect a few more if you're so close to SB. They try to get something out of you while they can!
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Hi Everyone

6 years ago today, hubby made his last payment. We've had a few tailored mailers over the past 12 months, which have given me the heebie jeebies at times, but with the advice on here, I got through it and now we are at the magical date of this being SB. I can't begin to thank all of you who have commented on my posts when I have been at my wits end. I now know a lot better and I thank you all for that. Anybody who reads this post, wondering whether they should post, just do it. I have been made to feel welcomed and not judged over my hubby's debt. JLC, we joined at the same time, so best of luck going forward and of course everybody else. I'll probably pop in from time to time, just in case we get some clever DCA trying to tell us different, but really my post is just to say thanks.

xx

Comment

Thanks, I've still got five years to run because I was on a DMP. Silence is golden at the moment, I haven't heard nothing since the beginning of January. Well done for getting finished!

Comment

Originally posted by Getting Sorted View Post
                      Hi Everyone

6 years ago today, hubby made his last payment. We've had a few tailored mailers over the past 12 months, which have given me the heebie jeebies at times, but with the advice on here, I got through it and now we are at the magical date of this being SB. I can't begin to thank all of you who have commented on my posts when I have been at my wits end. I now know a lot better and I thank you all for that. Anybody who reads this post, wondering whether they should post, just do it. I have been made to feel welcomed and not judged over my hubby's debt. JLC, we joined at the same time, so best of luck going forward and of course everybody else. I'll probably pop in from time to time, just in case we get some clever DCA trying to tell us different, but really my post is just to say thanks.

xx
                      Thank you, so happy the site and members were of help to you xx

Comment

Being pedantic - don't you have to go another month to SB (ie 6 years after date of missed scheduled payment, assuming no other acknowledgment since) ?

Comment

That's fab a lovely post Sorted, well done on the SB xx
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                          X