GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1245pebbles UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1245pebbles UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1245pebbles UE Diary

It doesn't matter - the bank should not have allowed you to go overdrawn in the first place so they are still at fault here...... Good luck with this - keep us updated
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks
      In Niddy we trust

Comment

Hey all, I've been plodding along very nicely thank you very much and then got a CC claim form yesterday from MKDP for my Barclaycard credit card. I will acknowledge next week and then CCA them (as I hadn't previously - doh!), and send the CPR 31.14 and see where I go from there. I've had some success previously when they haven't had the paperwork and so have dropped the case. Obviously hoping for the same here. Fingers crossed.

Just thought I'd update the thread as it's been a while and Niddy and this forum have kept me going, even if I haven't posted.

Best wishes all.
        p
        In Niddy we trust

Comment

Hi, just checking if all is OK?

Best wishes
          IF
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
          X