GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patchouli
    replied
    Re: Patch's Diary

• Type of account MBNA CC (hubbys)

• Date commenced pre 2007

• Approx balance £2455.73

• Date last paid £20 December 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying being a goon again! *sigh* have learnt lesson though now

• Status Default so goodness knows where the money is going?

• Account owner Link Financial Outsourcing
    • Current state of play

Nothing going on...
    Am sending CCA request today as am scared they are doing something behind the scenes and I can't cope with any sudden drama. Feel crap enough about all these debts so may as well start the UE ball rolling on this one as it is def pre 2007.

Leave a comment:

• patchouli
    replied

HBOS loan missing PT's were signed for this morning.

Also, got a letter from Lowells dated 11th Feb saying they regret I haven't paid and I need to call them to prevent action being taken.

Nah... I'll sit tight thanks.. lol

Leave a comment:

• patchouli
    replied

TY xx

Leave a comment:

• SaltnVinegar
    replied

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
    Hubby's missing PT signed for request thingy was signed for today.... isn't it meant to be signed for by a 'person' not company name? There is an odd triangular signature and then it says:

Printed name: BARCLAYS
    I wouldn't worry about it - the main purpose is that you can prove it was delivered and signed for in the event they claim they never got it

Leave a comment:

• patchouli
    replied

Hubby's missing PT signed for request thingy was signed for today.... isn't it meant to be signed for by a 'person' not company name? There is an odd triangular signature and then it says:

Printed name: BARCLAYS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X