GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RBS unenforcibility query. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBS unenforcibility query.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RBS unenforcibility query.

My Interflora gift arrived today courtesy of Apex. It contains a small bottle of cab sav, a small box of fancy chocs , a packet of nuts, flapjacks and a small jar of marmalade. It is quite nice but I haven't forgotten the persistence of the nuscience calls I endured just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mike'y View Post
      My Interflora gift arrived today courtesy of Apex. It contains a small bottle of cab sav, a small box of fancy chocs , a packet of nuts, flapjacks and a small jar of marmalade. It is quite nice but I haven't forgotten the persistence of the nuscience calls I endured just yet.
      Now is the time you write back refusing their gift and demanding financial recompense for their intimidating and quite unnecessary duress caused......

you need a final response / stalemate letter
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

^ He he, where would I find one of those, Niddy? Should I tell them to come and collect the goods to ;-) and eat them if they don't :-).

I've decided to write a letter to RBS when I get some time, tiz about time I gave them an ear bashing.

Comment

I'm felling good today

I've written to Apex and rejected the 'gift'. I've also made it clear that a financial settlement is in order imo and I've intimated I may still report them to the FOS.

I've also written to Experto Credite who have taken over from Apex. I've sent them the 'harrassment' letter. It may slow them down a bit . it takes time to send out letters.

Finally I've written to RBS as they're the source of all this and I've reminded them of that! I've made a complaint about their conduct and the conduct of Apex and Experto and reminded RBS that I am making monthly payments and that it was agreed that no further action would be taken. Lets see what comes back.

Comment

Working...
          X