GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script lorings UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lorings UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied
    Re: lorings UE Diary

Originally posted by loring View Post
    Royal Bank of Scotland (Mint) Visa Card

22nd January 2011. Recieved the clarification letter urging me if I did not ring them urgently or they would commence further proceedings for recovery of the outstanding balance which may result in my account being transferred to external debt collection agents without further warning.
    Hi Niddy
    I have attached a copy of the letter to an e-mail I sent you this morning, I guess I just have to wait and see what happens next, they could commence proceedings or sell it to some DCA.
    I have edited the Dairy way back near the start of this thread so you follow the history.
    Thanks
    Loring
    Hiya, please ignore previous advice regards to this and send the following back to them: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hi Niddy
    I have attached a copy of the letter to an e-mail I sent you this morning, I guess I just have to wait and see what happens next, they could commence proceedings or sell it to some DCA.
    I have edited the Dairy way back near the start of this thread so you follow the history.
    Thanks
    Loring
    Edited - see post below.
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 26 January 2011, 00:52. Reason: edited

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

22nd January 2011. Recieved the clarification letter urging me if I did not ring them urgently or they would commence further proceedings for recovery of the outstanding balance which may result in my account being transferred to external debt collection agents without further warning.[/QUOTE]

Hi Niddy
    Thanks
    Loring

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

31st December 2010 Got a "response" from Mint, it states:-
    "Thank you for your correspondence regarding the above account.
    We are currently investigating your case, I will be in touch shortly to clarify matters."
    I will wait for their clarification
    Yep, just wait and see what they say when they come back to you....

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Allied Irish Bank Visa Card (Trading as First Trust Bank)

31st December 2010. Letter received in response to my "Unenforceable Letter" from the Data Protection Manager - It states:

"The requests under s78 of the CCA 1974 and under the Data Protection Act 1998have been addressed in the manner advised to you in previous correspondence. In relation to your comments with regard to enforcement action, we believe your proposed course of action (ie, counter claim) is the most suitable procedure for addressing your outstanding claims should this matter proceed to enforcement."

I have not bothered to respond.
    Quite right, nothing much to say to that is there?

6th January 2011. Further letter received
    " we refer to your letter dated 10th December 2010 and our letter dated 23rd December 2010 ( these are the "Unenforceable letter" again and their response is from the Regulatory Compliance Department and the answer in the post of 23 December above) we wish to advise you that we can put the matter no further. We suggest you contact your legal advisors with regard to this issue"
    That is the exact letter, there is no more and I am not sure what to make of it, strange language and wording. I have not responded.
    Similarly, not much you can say/do to this as that's their kind of final response so to be honest just ignore these muppets for the moment....

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hi Niddy
    I have updated my RBS Diary with one post dated 31st December2010
    I have updated my Allied Irish Bank ( First Trust Bank) Diary with 2 notes for 31st December 2010 and 19th January 2010.
    I only know how to update my Diaries by using the edit option and then sending you a post like this, I am sure there must be a clever way to do it which would be simpler. I have also attempted to use a different colour font but all I get is some additional text and square brackets telling me the colour option I had chosen.
    Maybe sometime you could post an idiots guide on how to use some features of the forum such as those I have mentioned.
    Thanks
    loring
    When you change font colours on this forum it is easier as it shows you the colour change and not the codes like the old site, as for doing updates you need to quote your own post and delete the info leaving only that relevant to the post you're updating - see below and you'll see what i'm doing!

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Hi Niddy
    I have updated my RBS Diary with one post dated 31st December2010
    I have updated my Allied Irish Bank ( First Trust Bank) Diary with 2 notes for 31st December 2010 and 19th January 2010.
    I only know how to update my Diaries by using the edit option and then sending you a post like this, I am sure there must be a clever way to do it which would be simpler. I have also attempted to use a different colour font but all I get is some additional text and square brackets telling me the colour option I had chosen.
    Maybe sometime you could post an idiots guide on how to use some features of the forum such as those I have mentioned.
    Thanks
    loring

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Do you think I should bother replying at all or should I just sit back and have a wee Bells. It's Christmas so do not rush to respond.
    Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone on the forum
    loring
    Hiya
    Just ignore both the above - nothing really much to do !
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 22 January 2011, 07:07.

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Hi Niddy
    Just when I was settling down for a quiet Christmas I get 2 letters.
    The first from Mint (sent to the wrong address) asking me to send them £10 for my SAR which they think I sent on 27th November 2010. Actually what I did send was a letter asking if they could confirm that they held the original of my CCA and to make arrangements for me to come and inspect it. I knew they had not got it but I wanted to know how they would reply. The Sar was sent 3rd August 2009 and until recently all I received from them were the monthly statements from the date the account was defaulted none for when the account was active.
    Should I write and tell them I consider they are either total idiots or totally incompetent and not to bother wasting my time.

The second was from Capital One rambling on about McGuffick, Carey, how they have complied with every request I ever made to them, the account was not in dispute and this was the final response in the matter. I don't know what matter they are on about they never say which letter they are answering, I have a few outstanding with them they just don't want to answer. They have also confirmed again that the agreement is enforceable.
    Should I write and tell Capital One I am happy they will not be writing to me again and I hope they stick to that decision.

These letters refer to my correspondence before I joined this site so I don't think they are relevant to my UE Dairy, I don't to update that it may confuse what will be happening there, not that I have worked out how to update and how to change the text colour, I can't even make it Bold , I just get letters and brackets all over the place.

Do you think I should bother replying at all or should I just sit back and have a wee Bells. It's Christmas so do not rush to respond.
    Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone on the forum
    loring

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• billypre
    replied

Great results loring, and well done niddy !

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Hi niddy
    I have posted the three letters as suggested, sent them 10thDec 2010. I will let you know when I get a response. Thanks
    loring

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by loring
    Again, this is also unenforceable so respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Capital One Bank Visa Card
    Similarly, to the above - as they only sent an application form, you respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Allied Irish Bank Visa Card (Trading as First Trust Bank)
    This account is clearly unenforceable as they have sent a blatant forgery - you don't need to worry about this too much - respond with the following template: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

* p.s DO NOT edit and blank out the CCA - otherwise I will come back and say they are enforceable - blanking stuff out means I cannot confirm anything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X