GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script lorings UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lorings UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loring
    replied
    Re: lorings UE Diary

Hi Niddy

RBS (MINT
    I requested my statements as Mint had offered.
    Mint have written back saying
    "Thank you for your letter dated 6th June 2011.
    Unfortunately the information previously supplied to you in our letter was incorrect.
    As a gesture of goodwill we enclose a cheque for £10 in refund of your payment for this service."
    I guess there is nothing I can do now.
    loring

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by loring View Post
    Hi Niddy
    Capital One - Fredrickson
    I sent Fredrickson the last letter you suggested.
    I have received a response from Fredrickson dated 13th June 2011. They confirm the account has been placed on hold for 28 days and they are looking forward to hearing from me. I don't
    what they are expecting to hear. Any thoughts on this.
    Regards
    loring
    Nah, don't worry - ignore it.

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

they are off down to the basement to try to find some bits of paper that vaguely could be connected to you account, just ignore and hopefully they'll never re-emerge...............

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Hi Niddy
    I have received a response from Fredrickson dated 13th June 2011. They confirm the account has been placed on hold for 28 days and they are looking forward to hearing from me. I don't
    Regards
    loring
    ignore until they get back to you

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Hi Niddy
    Regards
    loring

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hi Niddy
    Thanks for the very fast response, you must have been up all night.
    I have sent off the SAR with £10. I will write to Triton later today.
    Apart from the SAR do I need to provide any further response to MINT

regards
    loring
    Noooo - ignore all the content, just do what the letter says and send her the £10 for the data she has promised... So no need to send a sar request either, just do as she says and send the £10 cheque with a reply saying "please find attached payment, for the XXXXX as promised, I look forward to receiving the XXXXXXX's shortly"

sorry about the code, you know what I mean, and right now I don't want to publicly say too much until you have the data in your hands - for obvious reasons

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Hi Niddy
    Thanks for the very fast response, you must have been up all night.
    I have sent off the SAR with £10. I will write to Triton later today.
    Apart from the SAR do I need to provide any further response to MINT

regards
    loring

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hi Niddy
    I have copied you two letters one from Triton claiming the account has been passed to them for immediate collection and one from MINT saying no that was a mistake the account is still with them. Mint also wish me to send them a minimum payment within 14 days or they will place a default on my account, I already have a default on this account which should drop off in July/August 2011. Do need to reply to this letter or is it best ignored until they contact me again..

Regards
    loring
    Hiya

I would respond to Mint and send them a tenner - its well worth it for the SAR info, then we'll look at the "other issues" with Mint and ICO/FOS etc later yea?

Triton, simply respond with this: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Hi Niddy
    I have copied you two letters one from Triton claiming the account has been passed to them for immediate collection and one from MINT saying no that was a mistake the account is still with them. Mint also wish me to send them a minimum payment within 14 days or they will place a default on my account, I already have a default on this account which should drop off in July/August 2011. Do need to reply to this letter or is it best ignored until they contact me again..

Regards
    loring

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Hi Niddy

Thanks for the reply.
    I like the style of response letter.
    I have modified the letter a little and will send it off tomorrow. I expect I will then receive something from Carter.
    I will keep you updated
    Regards
    loring

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Capital One Visa Card

Hi Niddy
    I am back again and see that I have received a letter from Fredrickson International stating they have been instructed by Capital One to collect the debt. Could you advise which letter I need to send them. I will email the letter to you. I have updated my Capital One file at the beginning of this thread.

The ICO have found that Capquest who were previously collecting this alleged debt were in breach of the Data Protection Act by placing a Type 1 Search on my credit file last year after default on my credit file was removed. Is that of any use to me now or does it just mean Capquest got a trlling off from the ICP.

Regards
    loring
    Hiya

Is it similar to this letter etc found here: ---> Capital One DCA Template

If so send the same reply, but edit parts of it to suit.....

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Hi Niddy
    I received a further letter from Fredrikson dated 31st May 2011 threatening legal Action and detailing additional Court Costs if I do not pay the full amount within 7 days. Can you advise which letter I should send them.
    Thanks
    loring

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Capital One Visa Card

Hi Niddy
    I am back again and see that I have received a letter from Fredrickson International stating they have been instructed by Capital One to collect the debt. Could you advise which letter I need to send them. I will email the letter to you. I have updated my Capital One file at the beginning of this thread.

The ICO have found that Capquest who were previously collecting this alleged debt were in breach of the Data Protection Act by placing a Type 1 Search on my credit file last year after default on my credit file was removed. Is that of any use to me now or does it just mean Capquest got a trlling off from the ICP.

Regards
    loring

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hi Niddy
    Thanks for your response
    I have sent off the threat o gram reply letter today
    My diary will be updated updated.
    Thanks
    loring
    Cheers, i'll try and look at the carphone warehouse issue later!

Leave a comment:

• loring
    replied

Hi Niddy
    Thanks for your response
    I have sent off the threat o gram reply letter today
    My diary will be updated updated.
    Thanks
    loring

Leave a comment:

Working...