GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ad_p's UE diary (SB dates almost in sight) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ad_p's UE diary (SB dates almost in sight)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 1 - HALIFAX / ARROW GLOBAL LIMITED

I heard from Jo today that Arrow Global Limited have agreed for the claim against me to be dismissed.

A massive thanks to Colin G Quinn, for the great communication, advice and his proactive approach to the case, always with my best interests in mind.

Big thanks also to Joanna Connolly and all those at the firm, who have been great from start to finish. I couldn't have asked for more.

Full transparency throughout and for a very reasonable cost too.

I should also receive the two court fees back I paid, from Arrow Global, thanks to an application Colin put in and subsequent court order.

As far as I understand, Arrow Global will also be liable for Joanna Connolly Solicitor's legal costs, which will be determined in the next stage of proceedings.

Very happy to know that this ~£10k claim against me is no more. I don't doubt that without Jo, Colin and the team's involvement, it would have been a very different outcome, so really appreciate their efforts on this.

For anyone with a considerable claim, considering whether to instruct Joanna Connolly Solicitors, I can recommend without hesitation.
    Last edited by ad_p; 5 October 2021, 16:20.

Comment

Working...
    X