GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Start of my journey..Floss2020 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Start of my journey..Floss2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Floss2020;n1540193]
    Originally posted by Floss2020 View Post
    Debt 4:

Moorcroft Group PLC

Type of account - Bank Overdraft
    Date commenced - 2008 or 2009
    Approx balance - 1200
    Date last paid - 30 Sept 2020 - Managed DMP
    Are you on arrangement or not paying - still paying
    Status - defaulted years ago no longer on credit file
    Account owner Intrum UK
    Original creditor Lloyds

2010-2018 Llloyds/Moorcroft
    2019 - Intrum UK Previously 1st Credit/Moorcroft.
    27.11.20 CCA request sent with certificate of posting
    . . . .
    10.03.20 - Half a rainforest received with statements and a cover letter. sent to Niddy to check . . . . Niddy confirms unenforceable as no agreement just a statement
    . . . .
    07.05.21 - Received another copy of the CCA (enforceable according to Niddy) with a statement of payments and screen-prints from Lloyds and a Lloyds letter saying that the documents are true and complete and that the debt was assigned to Intrum UK Finance pursuant to a deed of assignment dated 28/11/2018

Hello

Before making any suggestion I need to make sure I've accurately understood the situation.

In your post you say the debt was assigned by Lloyds to Intrum in 2019 however you say the latest letter refers to an assignment in 2018. Intrum have been known to have assignment issues so I thought I should check. The dates can be critical - the devil is in the detail!

In March 2020 you received documents in response to your CCA Request which were unenforceable.

Today you've received another copy of the credit agreement which Niddy says is enforceable. Do you know why this new paperwork was sent to you over a year after the first one? And was this sent by Intrum?

Also when you say "it's just a duplicate", what is it a duplicate of?

Di

Comment

• [QUOTE=PlanB;n1540194]

Hello

Before making any suggestion I need to make sure I've accurately understood the situation.

In your post you say the debt was assigned by Lloyds to Intrum in 2019 however you say the latest letter refers to an assignment in 2018. Intrum have been known to have assignment issues so I thought I should check. The dates can be critical - the devil is in the detail!

In March 2020 you received documents in response to your CCA Request which were unenforceable.

Today you've received another copy of the credit agreement which Niddy says is enforceable. Do you know why this new paperwork was sent to you over a year after the first one? And was this sent by Intrum?

Also when you say "it's just a duplicate", what is it a duplicate of?

Di
      Hello Di,
      I have just seen your reply.. I have got in a right old pickle here ... This is an update to the wrong debt... I will correct it and repost! Ofddly I do have an update on the overdraft debt above..

Comment

• [QUOTE=Floss2020;n1539799]Moorcroft Group PLC:

Type of account - Personal Loan
        Approx balance - 3300
        Account owner Intrum
        Original creditor Lloyds

Lloyds Bank 2010- 2015 ( I think Moorcroft were collecting on their behalf?)
        Intrum UK Previously 1st Credit took over in 2019 ( this looks to be still managed by Moorcroft?)

10.12.20 . Letter from Moorcroft .Requested information from their client (Intrum) Stressed that they are not looking to enforce the agreement, only ensuring payment is made to the debt.
        14.01.21 Letter received from Moorcroft. They have been advised that I am no longer receiving assistance on my DMP Please contact us to discuss my account - Filed
        01.03.21 - CCA received sent to Niddy for checking[QUOTE=Floss2020;n1539134]
        10.12.20 . Letter from Moorcroft .Requested information from their client (Intrum) Stressed that they are not looking to enforce the agreement, only ensuring payment is made to the debt.
        14.01.21 Letter received from Moorcroft. They have been advised that I am no longer receiving assistance on my DMP Please contact us to discuss my account - Filed
        01.03.21 - CCA received sent to Niddy for checking
        03.03.21 - Niddy says

21.04.21 - Notification that this has been passed back to Intrum. Filed
        07.05.21 - Received another copy of the CCA (enforceable according to Eric) with a statement of payments and screen-prints from Lloyds and a Lloyds letter saying that the documents are true and complete and that the debt was assigned to Intrum UK Finance pursuant to a deed of assignment dated 28/11/2018 - Should I be actioning anything here, or just continue to sit tight?

This was the correct debt Di... Apologies for the confusion

Comment

• [QUOTE=Floss2020;n1540536][QUOTE=Floss2020;n1539799]Moorcroft Group PLC:

Type of account - Personal Loan
          Approx balance - 3300
          Account owner Intrum
          Original creditor Lloyds

Lloyds Bank 2010- 2015 ( I think Moorcroft were collecting on their behalf?)
          Intrum UK Previously 1st Credit took over in 2019 ( this looks to be still managed by Moorcroft?)

03.03.21 - Niddy says

21.04.21 - Notification that this has been passed back to Intrum. Filed
          07.05.21 - Received another copy of the CCA (enforceable according to Eric) with a statement of payments and screen-prints from Lloyds and a Lloyds letter saying that the documents are true and complete and that the debt was assigned to Intrum UK Finance pursuant to a deed of assignment dated 28/11/2018 - Should I be actioning anything here, or just continue to sit tight?

This was the correct debt Di... Apologies for the confusion
          Hello Everyone, Well everything has been going well with my debts, I received a flurry of letters and calls, mostly letting me know that I have not paid anything and offering me varying degrees of discounts, I have received a letter this morning from Intrum regarding the debt above advising that they are getting ready to use resolvecall.. Should I be worried at all and do I need to do anything specifically? Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Floss2020 View Post
            Debt 4:

Moorcroft Group PLC

Type of account - Bank Overdraft
            Approx balance - 1200
            Account owner Intrum UK
            Original creditor Lloyds

2010-2018 Llloyds/Moorcroft
            2019 - Intrum UK Previously 1st Credit/Moorcroft.
            10.12.20 Letter from Moorcroft. requested information from their client. Stresses that they are not looking to enforce only asking payment is made .
            14.01.20 - Letter from Moorcroft - No longer on DMP please contact us to arrange payment . Filed
            10.03.20 - Half a rainforest received with statements and a cover letter. sent to Niddy to check as I have no idea if this is "enough "or not! Very odd. Eric confirms unenforceable as no agreement just a statement
            15.04.20 - Please contact us letter from Moorcroft as they cannot locate my payment. Filed
            21.04.21- Notification that this has been passed back t Intrum and to contact them regarding payment. Filed
            29.04.21 - Get in touch letter from Intrum - Filed
            21.05.21 - Get in touch with an I&E letter. Filed
            28.05.21 - Would you like a discount letter received - filed.
            17.06.21 - I&E form received -filed
            24.06.21 - We have been trying to contact you letter. - filed
            Thank you
            Last edited by Floss2020; 14 May 2022, 15:00.

Comment

• no just some local commission agent trying to make a living who knocks door do not engage with them they will leave a calling card to ring some office you shut door end of, local guy get money for knocking door, they have no powers but allowed to call and knock door. end of story.

many of these Scotcall (snotcall) we use to call them sure that is why they changed their name? ., opps Resolvecall had done their job then. some just state shut gate on way out or the local bobby be called.lol
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Thank you Tech Clark ! I did guess as much, but I wanted to be sure. If I don't answer the door, I assume this is the same thing? I have to say I have heard practically nothing from any of my creditors apart from the odd letter.. This is a good thing as I had a brain bleed last year and I just cannot cope with stress anymore!

Comment

• always welcome to update us on here., keep in touch with updates etc
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                  X