GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Caesar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caesar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Just a bit of info
    Fredricksons are ( or were) part of the Lowell group of companies based in Leeds so you could send the CCA request to the 9 Savanna Way address or to this one Tolworth Tower, Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 7EL
    UNITED KINGDOM

Just out of interest, do you still any of the default notices which companies may have sent you?

Comment

Hi again

I have been thinking long and hard about your situation

The UE route is not for the feint hearted, by that I mean you need to keep to it and be ready for lots of letters and lots of phone calls. I sometimes long for the days when I had post everyday, now I go a week without anything.

I was in the position that nothing they could do to me was worse than i had been through myself, I had no job, no assets, was really quite unwell and had ways of spending money that would make your eyes water- at least spending it on a Gucci handbag gives you something to look back on. I wobbled last year when I received a claim and without the help of Di, Jo and another lady I know, would probably have gone BR but i didn't , I won my claim and now all but a couple of Grand are statute barred (unless they find some of the letters I wrote when I was in my darkest place)

Anyway I know for you a CCJ or BR is not an option but at the same time if you start the UE journey and get a claim, if it is the best option you can make an arrangement to pay without getting the CCJ (as long as you stick to it)

So good luck and remember we are here for you

Comment

Thank you for support Warwick. I really need it.

I started to consider what happens to me like a lesson. I have to learn first to defeat my fears because there are not real. And second I have to learn to be patient and wait.

Friday I started to send my first CCA requests. The ball is now in their field. Let's see what they've got and plan next move.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
          • Type of account (Avant credit - loan)
          • Date commenced (2016)
          • Approx balance £4.000
          • Date last paid (last full payment May 2016, but I have payed small amount on payment plan until 2017)
          • Not paying
          • Status (default)
          • Account owner (Asset Link Collection)
          Avant credit sold my account to Asset Link in summer of 2017. Asset collection sent me 3 letter and a few mails and told them I am disputing the account with Avant Credit. I complained them to FOS for irresponsible lending but was rejected. Before selling the account to Asset, Avant offered me to settle the account to 30% of the amount but unfortunately I did't have that money to pay.
          02.02.2018 Sent CCA request to Asset Collections
          08.02,2018 Received letter from Asset Collection: ,,please find enclosed copy of your Consumers Credit Agreement, Statement of Accounts and Notice of Default as requested. Please call us within 24 hours of receiving this letter''

Who should I know if this is UE? It's one contract and the all the mails that Avant had sent to me with Annual Statement and Notice of Sum in Arrears.

Should I contact them like requested?

Comment

send the copy received of the CCA1974 - as it is no need to cover personal information to Niddy for checking:- webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks The Tech Clerk, I will.

Just received an email from Asset Collections, Notice of Sum in Arrears and they added that £1 for CCA request as a payment to them and deducted from my balance. Why is that? Is it correct?

Comment

no they cannot get away with that - it is a Regulated request for info use only. keep a copy of that notification for possible use later
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not it’s not correct. Make a note of the date and keep the email as evidence in case you try arguing SB.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
                    Thanks The Tech Clerk, I will.
                    Just received an email from Asset Collections, Notice of Sum in Arrears and they added that £1 for CCA request as a payment to them and deducted from my balance. Why is that? Is it correct?
                    I personally do not open emails for DCA's because it is possible for them to check whether it has been opened
                    Ignore emails!
                    I take the same view with SMS by the way!

Everything in writing means Paper and Snail Mail.
                    The reason is because CCA documents as served in Law included time in the Post etc..

Now I can't find Asset Link Collection with FCA.
                    When this was sold by Avant (Notice of Assignment) what name was given for the New Credit Owner? Was this Asset Link Collection or somebody else it should be on the NoA).

1/ Notice Of Sum in Arrears
                    2/ Notice of Default
                    Both 1/ and 2/ are different legal documents under Consumer Credit Act and for different purposes

Your diary entry is
                    08.02,2018 Received letter from Asset Collection: ,,please find enclosed copy of your Consumers Credit Agreement, Statement of Accounts and Notice of Default as requested. Please call us within 24 hours of receiving this letter''

Your Blog "..Notice of Sum in Arrears.."

Can you clarify

I think it would wise to send the SAR letter (AAD+) to Avant costs £10 it will take up to 40 days but this will be the only information available to Asset Link Collections!

As regards the £1 its a complete No No .
                    But we will not be writing to them our engaging with ping pong (emails, letters, not SMS)

(file the evidence!! Make notes for yourself)

Simply don't open these emails - its far to easy for them to plague you and pester you - just don't open and file them away- as evidence of harassment!!

Your doing well

Comment

could reprint on here the letter heading stating Asset collections 0- there must be an authorised No usually on base of any letters etc

Comment

Thank you Roger and The Tech Clerk.

I am so sure I've found somewhere Asset Link. But now I checked all letters from them and it is only Asset Collections and Investigation Limited. Maybe it's my mistake. This is their website.

https://www.assetcollections.uk/home

I've opened their email because it had't confirmation of reading. And then I discovered their mistake.

Roger Avant send me only mail to inform me they sold the account: ,,Notice of Assignment from AvantCredit of UK to Asset Collections and Investigations Limited''

I don't know what do you mean by Notice of Sum in Arrears. What I should clarify?

Haven't sent yet the documents to Niddy but should be my next step?

I don't know if this is important, but before selling the account, Avant credit offered me to settle the balance at 30% of the value. Is that because they had flaws in the papers?

Comment

As tech clerk told you, send to Niddy with a link to this thread; knowing if it is UE will help us give you the correct advice. DCA’s buy accounts for a pittance and often offer settlements as any money will cover their outlay and make a profit.

Comment

Can anyone tell me what should I do in the contract is enforceable?

And I need some help regarding my HSBC accounts. Is it worth it sending CCA request? I've already sent to Fredrickson for personal loan, but not yet for credit card or overdraft.

Comment

wait and see what Niddy says, every case can pan differently webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

over drafts use to be letters of agreed overdraft = not consumer credit agreements, Loans HSBC? if so CCA agreement request credit card

Comment

Working...
                                X