GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script At long last I am claiming life back - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At long last I am claiming life back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statute Bar and F&F?
    Ask yourself just what you are trying to achieve?
    Free of debt or free of being pestered?

Having your Credit trashed for 6 years through the Credit Agencies is not a trivial matter.
    Just simply IGNORE THEM the 6 years will fly by!
    You have already WON!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
      Statute Bar and F&F?
      Ask yourself just what you are trying to achieve?
      Free of debt or free of being pestered?

Having your Credit trashed for 6 years through the Credit Agencies is not a trivial matter.
      Just simply IGNORE THEM the 6 years will fly by!
      You have already WON!
      2017 I was considering F&F 5 years in with 13months to go to statue bar my plan has changed. After years of hearing very little from one DCA or another some have ramped up their calls and letters. I plan to keep my head until November 2023 .

Comment

• Realised I posted diary on different board

6 October 2022, 20:17
        21 August 2019, 22:18
        Egg Card
        • Type of account: credit card
        • Date commenced pre 2007
        • Approx balance: £1200
        • Date last paid: 2008
        • on DMP SC
        • Account owner : Link Financial

CCA request sent 11/09/17.

Absolutely no response.

3/11/17: received another statement of account. They have used the £1 CCA fee towards the balance. Bloody cheek. They have not complied think it’s about time I stopped payment. Should I send a reminder ? Advice greatly appreciated

01/06/18

Update : 10/05/18: Letter from link saying they are concerned I have not made any payments, much the same blurb as other link accounts
        24/05/18: same letter as previous accounts wanting to help . Ignored both letters !

UPDATE: 01/101/8; Letter from Link dated 14/08/18 to contact them to set up a payment plan: Filed

Letter from link dated 17/08/18 The same as above : Filed

UPDATE: 31/03/19 : Statement of account from LINK

UPDATE: letter from LINK wanting me to contact them to discuss payment. Filed

UPDATE 01/07/19 :Link Letter informing acct sold onto ASSET LINK CAPITAL: offering 45 monthly instalments to clear debt : Filed away

September 2019: Link Letter Statement of Account: Filed

UPDATE:
        March 2020: Link : Statement of account : filed
        September: Link Statement of account : Filed
        March 2021 Link Statement of account : Filed
        September 2021: Link want to know why I haven't made payment : filed
        December 2021 Link as above
        27/03/22: Link statement of account: Filed
        May 2022: Letter why I haven't paid: Filed
        September: Link letter : Account transferred Moorcroft Filed
        September 2022: Letter Moorcroft introducing themselves Filed

Comment

• no reminders sit on hand, but keep safe the copy showing the incorrect credit of CCA £1.00.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

8 October 2022, 07:34
            Realised I posted diary on different board

6 October 2022, 20:17
            Egg Card
            • on DMP SC

Absolutely no response.

3/11/17: received another statement of account. They have used the £1 CCA fee towards the balance. Bloody cheek. They have not complied think it’s about time I stopped payment. Should I send a reminder ? Advice greatly appreciated

01/06/18

Update : 10/05/18: Letter from link saying they are concerned I have not made any payments, much the same blurb as other link accounts
            24/05/18: same letter as previous accounts wanting to help . Ignored both letters !

UPDATE: 01/101/8; Letter from Link dated 14/08/18 to contact them to set up a payment plan: Filed

UPDATE 01/07/19 :Link Letter informing acct sold onto ASSET LINK CAPITAL: offering 45 monthly instalments to clear debt : Filed away

UPDATE:

UPDATE:
            Letter from Moorcroft dated 11/10/22 Recvd 14/10/22: Letter stating to prevent further debt recovery I need to make a payment proposal. They go on to say if I don't contact them by 18/10/22 they may continue with further debt recovery action or seek another debt collection recovery. I suspect without a a valid CCA , they are in a difficult situation.

Comment

• It's getting near Christmas, they need to know if there is any chance of the " decent biscuits" this year.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                It's getting near Christmas, they need to know if there is any chance of the " decent biscuits" this year.
                Haha , they 'll be wondering until November 17th 2023, statute barred day !

Comment

• 6 October 2022, 20:17
                  Egg Card
                  • on DMP SC

Absolutely no response.

01/06/18

UPDATE:

UPDATE:
                  Letter from Moorcroft dated 11/10/22 Recvd 14/10/22: Letter stating to prevent further debt recovery I need to make a payment proposal. They go on to say if I don't contact them by 18/10/22 they may continue with further debt recovery action or seek another debt collection recovery. I suspect without a a valid CCA , they are in a difficult situation.

UPDATE:

November 2022: Countless emails text and message for me to get in touch
                  26/11/22

Letter from Moorcroft informing that I have not been in touch and acct now moved to Field Reconnection Division : Field reps to visit in other words. Ive had letters like this in the past . I will send the harassment letter.

Comment

• Quote:- Letter from Moorcroft informing that I have not been in touch and acct now moved to Field Reconnection Division : Field reps to visit in other words. I've had letters like this in the past . I will send the harassment letter.

next drawer down and maybe get resolvecall to knock door and leaving calling card (ready for bin), make sure poor local waster (opps calling agent closes gate on way out) he gets a couple pound from them for that delivery.

Comment

• Egg Card
                      • on DMP SC
                      • Statue Bar 17/11/2023

Absolutely no response.

01/06/18

UPDATE:

UPDATE:

UPDATE:

November 2022: Countless emails text and message for me to get in touch
                      26/11/22

Letter from Moorcroft informing that I have not been in touch and acct now moved to Field Reconnection Division : Field reps to visit in other words. Ive had letters like this in the past . I will send the harassment letter.

UPDATE
                      09/12/22

Letter from Moorcroft acknowledging my letter and consulting with their client Barclaycard-owned by LINK. They will get back in touch with me once their client has decided what they want to do next...Filed

10/12/22

Letter from Moorroft ( in the same envelope as above. Informing they won't contact me until the investigation re my query is complete

07/02/23

Letter from Moorcroft attaching a credit agreement dated 13/12/2017 . This was not sent to me at the time. News to me. Can someone remind me how I send agreement to Niddy?

Letter from Moorcroft 07/02/23

Further to your recent communication in respect of the above account, we are writing to confirm we have been in contact with BARCLAYCARD - OWNED BY LINK.

Please find enclosed a copy of the credit agreement for the above account.

Your account will remain on hold until xx/xx/xxx to allow you time to consider the information provided and let us have your proposals for settlement. Alternatively let us know if you have any further queries. Please note that we are anxious to make progress in relation to this account and avoid any further debt recovery action and therefore we look forward to hearing from you.
                      If you do not have a current repayment plan in place please be aware that we are always happy to seek to reach an agreement which you can afford and maintain, based upon your financial circumstances.
                      If you have any specific queries in relation to our involvement with regard to your account, please contact us on the above telephone number, or visit us at www.mdrl.co.uk.

A copy of a Letter from Barclaycard 13/12/2017

Important information about your Barclaycard account
                      I refer to your request for information.
                      We refer to your request for documentation under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, under which we must provide a copy of the executed agreement (and any document referred to in it) and a statement of the account. We need to advise you that, regrettably, we are currently unable to fulfil your request. As such, we are not currently able to enforce our agreement with you and the agreement will remain unenforceable until such time as we are able to fulfil your request.
                      what this means for you
                      Whilst discussions continue, we know that we're not able to enforce our agreement with you, but our rights continue to exist under the agreement.

Your current outstanding balance is £000000 and you will need to continue to pay the debt that's accrued on the account and make payments in accordance with your statements
                      It is important to note that, where debt has accrued on your account, we will, where required, report to credit reference agencies (which may impact your credit rating), demand payment from you, issue a default notice, and instruct a third party to demand payment or otherwise seek payment from you.

This completes our obligations under Section 78 of the Act.
                      Yours sincerely
                      Barclaycard Customer Services

ENCLOSURE: Short Form Cancellation, Historic Terms and Conditions

Last edited by Selinek; 10 February 2023, 19:27.

Comment

• Can someone remind me how I send agreement to Niddy?
                        Send unredacted copy (only he will see it) to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk. Include a link to this thread.

Comment

• I wouldn’t worry about it if they have admitted that it’s UE it’s their problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Night Monkey View Post

Send unredacted copy (only he will see it) to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk. Include a link to this thread.
                            As Night Monkey above says.
                            In the correspondence does the name MERCER appear especially with reference to Default Notices?

Comment

• I'm confused by post#235. Are those two separate letters? One from Moorcroft saying here's your agreement, and one from Barclaycard saying we can't fulfill our obligations, both received at the same time? What is the Short Form Cancellation enclosure? What part of the request have BC not fulfilled?

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                                I'm confused by post#235. Are those two separate letters? One from Moorcroft saying here's your agreement, and one from Barclaycard saying we can't fulfill our obligations, both received at the same time? What is the Short Form Cancellation enclosure? What part of the request have BC not fulfilled?
                                My response from PRA was a bit like that. There were three letters in the same envelope, one from PRA to me saying they couldn't supply the CCA, one from Barclaycard to link saying they couldn't provide the CCA, and a third one from Barclaycard to me saying they couldn't provide the CCA.

Comment

Working...
                                X