GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What's the worst thing that can happen! UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing that can happen! UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's the worst thing that can happen! UE diary

Originally posted by CharlieH View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

Is there a letter template to use t all for the reply, or should I now use the AAD preferred solicitors route?
    youre best to write your own letter, there is no real way to templating such things as each matter is bespoke

Comment

Will do, and would I be able to ask them if they 'do' have a genuine copy of my signed CCA?

Comment

Will do, and would I be able to ask them if they 'do' have a genuine copy of my signed CCA?

Basically you would ask for the Documents that they will rely upon as I read it?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's how I read it, but they have never sent me a copy of my CCA - in fact Niddy deemed when they sent as unenforceable back in 28.05.12?

Comment

That's how I read it, but they have never sent me a copy of my CCA - in fact Niddy deemed when they sent as unenforceable back in 28.05.12?
            Just state that, but Paul would mention the documents stated in P.O.C.?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Referred to Paul. Check emails.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Many thanks.

Comment

How are things with you ?
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                  X