GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Intrum Uk Finance Limited - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intrum Uk Finance Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied
    Don't do anything. It's UE, that hasn't changed. Wait and see what they do then ask us on here

They are different as they are not authorised so just don't worry. It'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Susiebling365
    replied
    Hi Jo

I m helping my daughter with her credit card claims. Lloyds have sold their debt to Intrum and she has now been given 10 days to respond to an offer of discount payment. A ridiculous offer to say the least.

I don t fully understand why they are different to any other debt collector, ? (Niddy deemed this debt unenforceable) Do I send Intrum a copy of the request or let them know , because the debt belongs to them? I know they should n't of sold it on. Just a bit confused around this, and as I m helping my daughter I have to discuss with her ... she worries ... Thanks ...Sue

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly
    started a topic Intrum Uk Finance Limited

Intrum Uk Finance Limited

Intrum UK Finance Limited is not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to exercise the rights of a lender. They rely on the para 55 FSMA 2000 servicing exemption.

We look forward to using the same legal arguments in the future against Intrum UK Finance Limited which we used against Idem Capital Securities Limited in the recent successful FCA authorisation Appeal where the Circuit Judge found that the para 55 FSMA 2000 servicing exemption did not allow the unauthorised debt purchaser to issue proceedings in the county court.

Intrum also have issues with their assignment process and documentation.

If you are currently defending a claim with Intrum, whether stayed or ongoing, or they have obtained a Default Judgment against you and you have any query please post any queries on this thread..
Working...
X