GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Intrum Uk Finance Limited - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intrum Uk Finance Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susiebling365
    replied
    ok... so nothing unusual, I d just never seen that before, the buyer re registering it on a report.
    Thanks Tech Clerk

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    sold on hence closed at lloyds

Leave a comment:

• Susiebling365
    replied
    Hi

This weekend my daughter wandered onto her credit file like you do , and noticed another account on there from Intrum. I ve never come across this before and would be interested to know if they can do this. To me it looks like she has opened another account, a loan, because the amount is on it that she allegedly owed Lloyds. The Lloyds account is now just registered as closed.

I ll attach a screen print . SB Click image for larger version

Name:	Intrum on experium2.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1533714

Leave a comment:

• Timewilltell
    replied
    Originally posted by Roger View Post
    The FCA register is for Intrum Uk Limited

But Intrum Uk Finance Limited (although part of the Intrum Group ) are NOT FCA registered.
    that’s an irony Finance is the only thing that stops them from legally collecting money!

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Originally posted by Susiebling365 View Post
    So all their threats of court action are meaningless? Have they never been able to get to court with a debt? I cant believe there are such con artists at that level, !
    This is a complex legal argument.
    Make a note and post up any further correspondence.

This is Jo's entry.
    "..
    We look forward to using the same legal arguments in the future against Intrum UK Finance Limited which we used against Idem Capital Securities Limited in the recent successful FCA authorisation Appeal where the Circuit Judge found that the para 55 FSMA 2000 servicing exemption did not allow the unauthorised debt purchaser to issue proceedings in the county court.
    Intrum also have issues with their assignment process and documentation.
    .."

Leave a comment:

• Susiebling365
    replied
    I ve just read their resume if thats what its called , very impressive how they set themselves, and yet they seem to have got things wrong... mind blowing what you find out on here!!

Leave a comment:

• Susiebling365
    replied
    So all their threats of court action are meaningless? Have they never been able to get to court with a debt? I cant believe there are such con artists at that level, !

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    No they can but they cannot do court under their own name. they can chase

Leave a comment:

• Susiebling365
    replied
    Does that mean they should not even be collecting debts or sending out begging letters?

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    The FCA register is for Intrum Uk Limited

But Intrum Uk Finance Limited (although part of the Intrum Group ) are NOT FCA registered.

Leave a comment:

• Timewilltell
    replied
    Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post

That is music to my ears, thanks Di that’s 2 like that now.
    Diana Mayhew Now I’m not so sure?

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_Fir...000001YW4zxAAD

??

Leave a comment:

• Timewilltell
    replied
    Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

You do now

Di

That is music to my ears, thanks Di that’s 2 like that now.

Leave a comment:

• Susiebling365
    replied
    I ve just uploaded a copy of the letter my daughter received today,on her diary.They word the letters in a threatening yet immature way in my opinion, but its put her in a tizzy. Not even given her ten days !!

Your comments will reassure , so thank you. I have sent the SAR just wondering if they need to be told its been sold whilst in dispute.

Susie B

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied
    Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post
    I just ignore intrum and they have done nothing and I didn’t realise they weren’t registered!!

You do now

Di

Leave a comment:

• Timewilltell
    replied
    I just ignore intrum and they have done nothing and I didn’t realise they weren’t registered!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X