GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Argos CCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argos CCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Argos CCA

ps they can try court but you'd apply for strike out based on s.127 protection as they cannot enforce a recon such as they sent you. Plus the fact what they sent fails your s.78 request they're limited even more. They won't be going anywhere near court. Unless they're nuts!!

Paul would probably love an easy case like this
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      No. You simply await the SAR.

Do you think the bank will tell you how they're going to beat you? No thus you do not tell them what your ace is either.

Lowell will drop this like a hot spud. Just sit tight and await SAR. You'll be fine.
      You would make one hell of a chess opponent Nidd's.....
      Will update as it comes...
      Steve

Comment

Any news on this stuff the banks ????? I follow Argoose with interest as they are the most inept Muppets I have met..

Comment

Originally posted by still looking at the star View Post
          Any news on this stuff the banks ????? I follow Argoose with interest as they are the most inept Muppets I have met..

Hello mate..
          Yes sorry, i should have updated this section, i overlooked it.
          Its because i also have Argos on my unenforceability diary.
          You could read the whole lot in one go if you pop over now...i will update this as well when i get chance.
          The short version is...Argos in spite of sending me an application form after my request for the CCA, i told Lowells the account was in dispute because of this....and Argos have been unable to find it.
          Debt went back to Argos....nothing since....
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X