GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HFO Services - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HFO Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HFO Services

so you've admitted liability of the debt then - great!

* send my template over the page and hope to god they have not picked up on what I just have or the SB clock is now reset from 6 years past June!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      so you've admitted liability of the debt then - great!

* send my template over the page and hope to god they have not picked up on what I just have or the SB clock is now reset from 6 years past June!
      But if they have not provided the contract, then it is still unenforcable?

Damn,

Comment

Originally posted by insom View Post
        Im sorry this has killed the original thread.
        I will start a new thread in relevant section!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

But if they have not provided the contract, then it is still unenforcable?

Damn,
          Yes ...but then you have another 5.5 years of fighting with them....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I will start a new thread in relevant section!
            ---> Tax Threats - Help! - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Yes ...but then you have another 5.5 years of fighting with them....
              If they last that long, ie there license doesn't get revoked...

Comment

Right - enough of this nonsense.

Ok, in my opinion you have semi-admitted liability to the debt by sending that template as it does mention that it's your account, however that is easily defended by saying you used the template without reading it first so lets not get carried away.

You'll be fine. Send the template from over the page and see what they come back with yea?

Keep us updated. best of luck.

Comment

Will get the letter printed off tonight once I have all the info I need, and in the post in the am.

Cheers for all your help guys, really been appreciated

Comment

Thank you - can you please start a thread with this and her contact details and we will refer everyone to them that has problems as I agree, they need their CCL revoking sooner than later (as do Cabot).....
                    Which part of the forum should i start this Niddy?

Comment

Wow, thanks for the input guys, very appreciated!

Do you have any contact information which I can forward this on. Unfortunately evidence is very limited, but I will definately put forward a complaint this time round.
                      Best be quick though as they wanted all my evidence in before the end of next week so I guess they are close to going for HFO...

Best to email her. Sharon.Delliston@oft.gsi.gov.uk

Title etc below.

Sharon Delliston| Investigations and Enforcement| Debt Collection Team| Consumer Credit Group| Office of Fair Trading
                      Fleetbank House | 2-6 Salisbury Square | London EC4Y 8JX | T: 020 7211 8238| F: 020 7211 8429 http://www.oft.gov.uk

Comment

^^^^ Thanks Sam

Insom - do not contact her yet though - sorry but you simply can't as technically this aint your debt is it...

Comment

^^^^ Thanks Sam

Insom - do not contact her yet though - sorry but you simply can't as technically this aint your debt is it...

Never seen this before in my life

Comment

Exactly. Ok best of luck. Keep us updated

Comment

Ok, got confirmed dates for last payment.
                              Last payment was sept 6 2005
                              Balance on last statement: 1440.61 (limit of 1200)
                              Hfo claim i owe 2523.90

Comment

It's SB

However send what I previously suggested yea? Nice one.

Comment

Working...
                                X