GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HFO Services - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HFO Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HFO Services

Originally posted by insom View Post
    And one last question on the letter. If I send that letter off, and they do some how, magically, do respond with some kind of proof (ie signed contract), what position would that leave me in?
    Well then we'd work out the SB status and if it is SB - we'd then send the SB template which is why I said above, at this stage you do not mention SB as you're not admitting the debt are you? If it aint your debt then how the hell do you know the status of it?

Always cover yourself first, ask questions second.....

Make sense?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Hiya

No - no complaint yet as you're technically disputing the legibility of the debt so whatever you do, ONLY send that letter!

No, its not statute barred to you is it - as it's not yours?

Point I mean here is that if you go in all guns blazing now saying its SB and you got your dates wrong by a month, you're fucked (pardon the pun) - so it's best to send the prove it first, then see what happens.

trust me.....
      And another month goes by......
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        And another month goes by......
        then another......and another etc etc
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well then we'd work out the SB status and if it is SB - we'd then send the SB template which is why I said above, at this stage you do not mention SB as you're not admitting the debt are you? If it aint your debt then how the hell do you know the status of it?

Always cover yourself first, ask questions second.....

Make sense?
          Not admitting it, if I can get away with it ... Just want to get away from HFO...

I will print that letter off, and get it sent out tomorrow, recorded. I should still have the signature of the CCA, so will keep electronic copies of those.

Thanks again, appreciated.

Comment

Regards to shooting yourself in the foot - if you want a laugh, see my fiasco with CapQuest - they're chasing the wrong person (especially cos it's me of all people) and as I have been giving them the run around for over 3 years now, it's become SB and they don't even know it (as I forgot to tell them) and at the end of it all I am going to sue them for not only compo but also for their clear breaches by demanding payment on a SB debt that doesn't belong to me

Have a laugh ---> Niddy v CapQuest

Comment

Not admitting it, if I can get away with it ... Just want to get away from HFO...

I will print that letter off, and get it sent out tomorrow, recorded. I should still have the signature of the CCA, so will keep electronic copies of those.

Thanks again, appreciated.
              when you sign it; sign it NOT in your usual writing, if anything get a mate/partner etc to sign for you - they will not compare signatures but you cannot risk them copying yours so do not write anywhere - type it and get a mate to sign using your name.

Anything else you need clarifying? Don't worry, i'll not let anything bad happen to you - just trust us and relax here.... you are in control, not HFO

Comment

Have a laugh ---> Niddy v CapQuest
                LOL, nice, just wish I had time to sit read it all now...

Comment

when you sign it; sign it NOT in your usual writing, if anything get a mate/partner etc to sign for you - they will not compare signatures but you cannot risk them copying yours so do not write anywhere - type it and get a mate to sign using your name.
                  Sorry, meant the signature from the recorded delivery. I never signed the CCA myself, but would it be wise to sign it "arseholes"?

Comment

LOL, nice, just wish I had time to sit read it all now...
                    Oh I have several - Opus/HSBC etc - spend a few hours reading them, you'll learn how *not* to behave (but I piss around cos it aint my debt you see)

Comment

Sorry, meant the signature from the recorded delivery. I never signed the CCA myself, but would it be wise to sign it "arseholes"?
                      what do you mean? You send them it recorded, they'll send you it normal post - also if they don't just sign it as a scribble......

Comment

Hi insom,

The signature thingy is becoming more of an issue that the parasites are trying to hide behind. Perhaps if they didn't resort to forging documents and hoodwinking the courts we would all be happy to sign. However what we did following a comment by another mod on here was to generate a signature in blue using a mouse in the left hand in "Photoshop" you could use "Paint" and then that is cut and pasted onto all letters sent out to the parasites.

Without perjuring myself or Mrs G we could quite genuinely stand up in a witness box under oath in the Supreme Court if necessary and say yes that is our signature. It may not be our normal signature and if they tried to use it in a forgery then trouble in buckets comes their way.

regards
                        Garlok
                        Last edited by garlok; 1 December 2011, 16:42.

Comment

what do you mean? You send them it recorded, they'll send you it normal post - also if they don't just sign it as a scribble......
                          I meant, when I sent them the CCA 6 months ago, I didn't sign the letter, just printed my name at the bottom. But I sent the CCA via recorded delivery, and I still have the signature from their acceptance. So I will keep all of that safe.

Abit off track though, and just wanted to ask before I started a new post.

Do you guys have any experience dealing with HMRC? A company screwed my taxes up over a period of 2 years, and now HMRC claim i owe them £2200 in income tax. They have been impossible to deal with and wont see reason, just claim i owe the money and that they are right.

Comment

Ahh thanks, makes sense now - you'll be fine then as this is proof you've requested info and pending CCA (ie s.78) they cannot enforce anyways....

However moreover, and more worryingly, what exactly, did you say in this CCA Request? If it was our template, no worries - if not please can you clarify that you never admitted liability or acknowledged the debt as some CCA Requests out there actually suggest ownership of debt which would kill what we're trying, dead in the water

Comment

It was a template, but cant remember where I got it from, see below:

Dear Sir / Madam ,

Account Ref: ################

With reference to the above agreement, I/we would be grateful if you would send us a copy of this credit agreement.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77-79), we are entitled to receive a copy of our credit agreement on request. We enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act.

I understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
                              The letter was actually dated June 17, 2011 - so just short of my initial claim of 6 months

Comment

It was a template, but cant remember where I got it from, see below:

The letter was actually dated June 17, 2011 - so just short of my initial claim of 6 months
                                bollocks - bollocks - bollocks!

read it again - notice the obvious flaw! God I hate shitty templates from these sites - they need removing!!!!!!!!

I understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

Comment

Working...
                                X