GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Please Help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Help

From the info above I know EXACTLY what is happening, any omissions and i'm guessing things - hope that helps, just tell me accurate stuff but omit your personal details - the lender/dca details are fine to quote - I need this anyway. lol
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes, will need to dig some paperwork out and will post when I have it all together, thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
        Yes, will need to dig some paperwork out and will post when I have it all together, thank you again
        good luck, come back when you're sorted with info ;-)
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
          anything? anything?

Been awfully quiet after the original splurge of posts :cry

Comment

Working...
          X