GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Default Notices - Updated Information! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Default Notices - Updated Information!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Default Notices - Updated Information!

Interesting update on LTSB Default Notices.

My set-aside hearing was originally set for 17th June (tomorrow) at xxxxxx, but I wrote to them a couple of weeks ago asking for a transfer to a nearer court as I no longer live nearby.

As I hadn't heard from the court, I phoned them Tuesday (14th) to find out what was going on. The lady on the phone explained that it had been set aside and was being transferred to my local court and I would have 21 days to submit my defence. She also said that I would receive all the details in the post in the next day or two (nothing as yet).

Today, I receive a letter from SCM dated 13th June asking me to sign and return (or take to the hearing on the 17th), a consent draft directions order - which they sent to the court on the 3rd June 'to save costs'. The judge refused to accept these directions without my consent - hence their letter.

This order is directly related to their default notice problem and is basically asking me to sign to the effect that I'm happy for them to issue another DN in return for set aside.

As the case has been set aside and moved, I'm obviously not going to sign anything!

Niddy - sent you a copy of the letter and consent order for your perusal via email. They are 'safe' and you're welcome to put them on the forum if you wish.
    Last edited by midastouch; 16 June 2011, 11:14.

Comment

Hello Midastouch!

...asking me to sign to the effect that I'm happy for them to issue another DN in return for set aside.
      SCuM have decided to become comedians then.

Hang that request on the little nail in the bog (hope they used soft paper).

Silverback

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
        that is of course Proff Goodes own analysis on the Goode Law report and it remains untested of course.

And attached is the judgment with exactly that commentary on it, nothing like a spot of plagiarisim is there huh
        Hi

I identified it as from the woodchester judgemnt?I alsio noted it dissasgreed with your earlier point, which it does.

Has your analysis ben tested do you have case law,i am not saying i agree with either at the moment but it is DR Goode.
        ZPeter

Peter
        Last edited by peterbard; 16 June 2011, 22:56.

Comment

Originally posted by peterbard View Post
          HI

this from the summary of the Woodchester case.Peter
          From my earlier post if you missed it

Comment

Well this morning I've just received another default notice concerning my LTSB Credit Card which I've just had a CCJ set-aside.

It beggars belief but they've made a cock-up (at least one) on this one too - though whether it's a big enough mistake(s) I'll leave to Paul's expertise.

I'm very confused as to how this leaves my set-aside as I'm defending the 1st DN on their POC.
            Last edited by midastouch; 25 June 2011, 09:44.

Comment

Seems Lloyds, via HBOS still haven't learned their lesson. Just had a current one with no Schedule 2, Para 10a statement and no OFT Guidance leaflet enclosed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
                Seems Lloyds, via HBOS still haven't learned their lesson. Just had a current one with no Schedule 2, Para 10a statement and no OFT Guidance leaflet enclosed.
                Hi Paul, I have attached a copy of my DN, There is no date on the DN which is the 2nd page........I know that Vanquis have terminated my account and have been paaing it to several different DCA's and the latest DCA is BCW.

Is there any help or advice that you can offer please?
                Attached Files

Comment

same error it seems as the Lloyds TSB default notices.

Check my thread on lloyds notices you will see this default notice does not have the s10A statement as required by the CCA !974 and regulations

Comment

Thanks Paul, I will have a look.

Comment

same error it seems as the Lloyds TSB default notices.

Check my thread on lloyds notices you will see this default notice does not have the s10A statement as required by the CCA !974 and regulations

Have you got a link Paul?

Comment

Default Notices
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Default Notices - Updated Information! - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Too slow
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Too slow
                              apparently so

Comment

apparently so

Comment

Working...
                                X