GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fresh start - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fresh start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fresh start

Plan B - Co-op cashminder also lenient. Worth trying them as well. I've had an account with them for years now and they've always been good to me. Like any bank whether they're good or not depends on peoples' differing experiences of them, but I've found them very good.

Comment

Re: Fresh start

If a lender asks for additional ID it means they are considering you - therefore definitely send Crappy1 a copy of passport with a utility bill or similar.

Your debt was too long ago for their records to flag you up - they are asking for ID most likely as you're not showing as 3yrs on the electoral register - similarly, have you actually got your card from Natpest - remember no matter what the branch do, until you get your card it is not guaranteed as the account/application may yet be screened by AVU (application verification unit) which sees a lot of successes turned into declined, in my case I had the card - then next day a letter saying sod off

That was a couple of years ago mind - however I applied again at the same time as my recent HBOS account (which was accepted) and the Natwest account also went straight through and gave me additional options about online and texts etc - however I know for a fact it will end up at AVU thus resulting in a decline, even though right now it shows as an instant accept.

Just be careful, and await the card before transferring anything into the new account or changing DD's...

best of luck
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X