GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Halifax, Arrow Global, Fredrickson - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halifax, Arrow Global, Fredrickson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halifax, Arrow Global, Fredrickson

Originally posted by sam View Post
    Thanks Niddy.

I'l just keep ignoring the Fredrickson stuff then as it seems to late to return to sender. I aslso found some paper work from 2008 on another debt from Fredricksons and it's letters are identical to the ones I have received now, except the grey letter above which states they will now take action to recover etc..
    Nothing has happened since.
    Ok, don't worry - just sit tight and keep us updated yea?

RE CCJ: When it drops off after 6 years do I have to pay it? If I have not paid in the 6 years will it be stature barred?
    If they did get a summary judgment against you (ccj) then it'd vanish after 6 years whether paid or not, however they could only get one in the first place if it's not already statute barred so really you just gotta stay off the radar for a couple of years! So, worse case they got a ccj, then you have a month in which to pay it etc for it to get removed, so if they issue proceedings then you'd immediately commence a PPi reclaim against them and request strike out in your ccj defence - however don't worry about that, we'll get round to it if and when it becomes something to worry about - don't worry, we'll not leave you high-n-dry!

I thought about fighting it now as it has near 3k PPI (2763.00)on it and I never challenged the CCA. I also thought it had to be paid if it's a CCJ that is why I thought about contesting it to at least get the PPI off it?
    See above, keep it as your ace card - only reasonable way to explain this is if you owed £1000 but were due £3000 refund then yea, do it. However if the debt is more than the PPi then forget it - leave it for now yea?

I didn't notify them of change of address.
    Drops off Aug 2013.
    Okies, thanks for this..... so technically they cannot 100% confirm you reside where you do, this could also affect any claim for a ccj!

You'll be fine, stop worrying....

PS I could start it's own thread if you like?
    this is your thread
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Halifax, Arrow Global, Fredrickson

Thank you so much again Niddy you are a legend.

I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
      X