GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlin Financial Services - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlin Financial Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin Financial Services

Letter today from Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited
    Outstanding balance £3,452--- Creditor: Marlin Europe 11 Limited Original Creditor: Lloyds TSB - Credit card
    We write with reference to our previous correspondence concerning your dispute regarding the outstanding balance.
    We had applied to the original creditor for further information, however to date we have not received an answer from them relating to this. We apologise for the delay and will contact you once this has been received.
    If you wish to discuss the matter, etc etc.

CCA request sent to Lloyds 31st December 2010, have not complied. Waiting game!

But, in this letter they state that the Creditor is Marlin Europe 11 Limited. A Ltd company and a totally separate entity to Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited. I have never received a letter from Marin Europe 11 Limited to say that they have assigned the right to collect this disputed account to Cabot! Is this legal or another deception?

Comment

Cabot have written to tell me that Lloyds are still looking for my CCA, don't think they will find one!

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
        in this letter they state that the Creditor is Marlin Europe 11 Limited. A Ltd company and a totally separate entity to Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited. I have never received a letter from Marin Europe 11 Limited to say that they have assigned the right to collect this disputed account to Cabot! Is this legal or another deception?
        ^^^^ I've only just seen your post dated 22nd May.

Marlin didn't assign your account to Cabot.

In February 2014 Cabot bought Marlin for £295 million. It was a perfectly legal acquisition and not a deception.

Cabot now owns Marlin who owns your debt so Cabot now owns your debt. If that makes sense.

No conspiracy theory necessary

http://www.cabotfinancial.com/media/...inancial-group

Plan B x

Comment

Letter today from Cabot Financial. Outstanding Balance £3400+ Creditor Marlin Europe 11 Limited. original Creditor Lloyds TSB - Credit Card. Usual Crap, Still waiting for further information.
          This will continue for ever! Now't to worry about.

Comment

Another letter today from Cabot financial. Still waiting for information. Don't know why they are wasting their time. No CCA ever.Still on hold!

Comment

Yet another letter from Cabot Financial (Marlin) Limited 21/1/2016
              Outstanding balance £3,452.04
              Creditor Marlin Europe 11 Limited
              Original Creditor LLoyds Banking Group
              We write with reference to our previous correspondence concerning your dispute on the above matter.

We have contacted the original creditor for further information to enable us to investigate this matter, however, to date we have not received the required information from them relating to this. We apologise for the delay and will contact you once this has been received.

Still looking for an agreement that does not exist! No reply needed!

Comment

Working...
              X