GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oakfieldboy Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oakfieldboy Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Diana thanks for getting back to me, Lowell have sent me the first page of the agreement with my signature on it no other pages of terms and conditions. No I did not ask Lowell for a copy of the default notice and it is a screen copy of a computer log and I can't see anything about a default notice on it. The SAR from Lloyds did not contain a default notice and it only had the copy of the first page of the agreement with my signature on the same copy that Lowell have sent me.

Comment

• Lloyds credit card - Lowell and Lowell Solicitors post 19

Sent agreement to Niddy, who has come back and said
      It looks UE, there’s no terms from inception to compare against the agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by oakfieldboy View Post
        Lloyds credit card - Lowell and Lowell Solicitors post 19

Sent agreement to Niddy, who has come back and said
        It looks UE, there’s no terms from inception to compare against the agreement.

In which case you don't need to do anything more for the time being.

Post on your thread when/if Lowells make their next move.

Di

Comment

Another Letter of claim -30 day to prevent legal action.

Letter dated 3rd July 2019 received from Lowell solicitors stating letter of claim - 30 days to prevent legal action.
          We act for Lowell portfolio 1 Ltd and we are instructed to recover your debt of £10900.00.
          What do I need to do now.
          You have 30 days from the date of this letter to either make a one off payment of £10900.00 or agree a payment plan or respond to this letter as set out in the following enclosed documents.
          Information sheet.
          Financial statement.
          Reply form.

Comment

• still no PAP (letter before action) from their hounds, so if/when they do let us know & Di
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• That rather sounds like a letter before action following the PAP . Give Di a call tomorrow morning to discuss.,

Comment

• If you can’t call Di in the morning email her ASAP. From everything you said this is a letter before claim and a claim will almost certainly land on your doorstep.

I know Niddy said it was UE due to missing terms but you need proper legal advice just in case

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                  still no PAP (letter before action) from their hounds, so if/when they do let us know & Di

The OP has posted that they have received a Letter of Claim

Originally posted by oakfieldboy View Post

Di

Comment

Letter dated 3rd July 2019 received from Lowell solicitors stating letter of claim - 30 days to prevent legal action.
                    We act for Lowell portfolio 1 Ltd and we are instructed to recover your debt of £10900.00.
                    You have 30 days from the date of this letter to either make a one off payment of £10900.00 or agree a payment plan or respond to this letter as set out in the following enclosed documents.
                    Information sheet.
                    Financial statement.
                    Reply form.

Hello

I can see that Lowell Solicitors have served you with a second Letter of Claim.

I'll take a peek at the history of this debt but at a glance I can see the credit agreement was deemed unenforceable by Niddy.

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
                      That rather sounds like a letter before action following the PAP . Give Di a call tomorrow morning to discuss.,

or email me using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk in case my line is busy - I do tend to talk a lot

Di

Comment

Hi Diana thanks for getting back to me, Lowell have sent me the first page of the agreement with my signature on it no other pages of terms and conditions. No I did not ask Lowell for a copy of the default notice and it is a screen copy of a computer log and I can't see anything about a default notice on it. The SAR from Lloyds did not contain a default notice

Good

Don't ask Lowells now for a copy of the Default Notice since they appear to be intent on issuing a claim (you've received a second Letter of Claim) .

The important thing is to not to help them.

Di

Comment

Third Letter of claim now received -30 day to prevent legal action.
                          Pre Action Protocol Reply Form Reissue

Letter dated 2nd Aug 2019 received from Lowell solicitors stating letter of claim - 30 days to prevent legal action.

Information sheet.

Financial statement.

Reply form.

Comment

• await the N1 claim form and then contact Di as this is showing as over £10000
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Hi
                              I know Di has been helping you on this and it seems Niddy deemed the agreement UE- is that correct?

I would take note of Di's comments in post 116 - no need to help them. Personally I would have thought, 3 letters of claim was an abuse of process

Comment

• Hi Warwick65
                                Yes Niddy deemed the agreement UE and I have spoken to Di and have taken note of Di comments in post 116.

Comment

Working...
                                X