GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unenforceability Help Required - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unenforceability Help Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unenforceability Help Required

yes guys fingers crossed if it werent for Niddy I would be on melt down by now

Comment

Those look incomplete and like complete and utter dog shit to me. The T&Cs only go up to No 4 and I cant see mention of another document.

However, let Niddy decide - he knows most out of any of us.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Actually, bottom of the p age refers to Condition 5 - so if that's all there is they definitely look incomplete
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

But I've got 2 sets of terms which aren't here. I'll check it at the weekend and update.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks Niddy

Comment

From your email(s) to me, check document WWK196 (the signed agreement page) and then scroll down and you’ll see at term 3.7 it mentions linking to 12.2 in relation to giving notice, then below this in term 4.2 it mentions interests and charges and links to term 5.

So if we now look at document WWK207 (the terms pages), and find term 12.2 it relates to authorisation of transactions. On document WWK205 term 5 does indeed link to Charges so you have to ask how their recon can link to one correct and on incorrect term within the same linked document.

This is fishy mate, I would say it is unenforceable. Respond with missing PT's template
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

guys i am unable to download missing PT template on the following link can someone help

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...t-of-reference

Comment

there you go

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...escribed-terms

Comment

Thanks MrsD

Comment

missing PT letter sent to Halifax they contacted me over weekend advised account is enforceable and they will be persuing debt. they rang house phone so said Its UE and i will be fighting it

today Wescot rang and stated that they are chasing debt told them account is in clear dispute and UE they have now suspended account awaiting investigations

I am also now sending them a letter of account in clear dispute along with although Halifax believe the signed agreement they have found makes the agreement enforceable it is still UE due to missing Prescribed Terms

Await to see what happens

Comment

Just opened letter from Halifax stating that debt is enforceable and in a nut shell do what you want we will persue the debt

Going to send them a Final Response UE letter now as they just a complete joke

Comment

Why?? Don't send anything, and don't let it wind you up - what were you expecting a letter admitting they were wrong and a grovelling apology? Just ignore this and see what comes next, keep us updated.

Comment

Letter has been sent to wescot to advise of dispute and just thank you email to Halifax stating I will persue debt at unenforceable

sorry only just seen this message :-(

ok from now on I will just chill before jumping the gun thanks for all support

Comment

Ok wescot gave written back apologising and stating that Halifax still deem account enforceable however they willing to settle at £1000

They will put account on hold for 30 days

Still not heard back from
                              Halifax regarding my letter so let's see what happens

Guess I will take niddys advice and just chil

What your thoughts guys

Comment

Wescot still have account on hold

They offered a Full and Final settlement at £600 for my £1900

told them £400 is what I am happy to pay even though account unenforceable as just want this over and done with

they will liaise with Halifax is been 6 weeks no update yet

strange thing is wescott called my house phone, they have written to me advising Halifax provided number
                                Halifax state they never provided number and wescott never rang me

halifax complete bunch of liars, also they refusing to communicate with me anymore,

Comment

Working...
                                X