GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Unenforceability Help Required - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unenforceability Help Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unenforceability Help Required

Guys letter sent to Robinson way regarding dispute of debt 4 weeks ago

they have written to me today informing me that account is being passed to their solicitors DRYDENSFAIRFAX

whats best action for me to take now as they clearly are not acknowledging points raised in dispute letter to them

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by kamba View Post
        Guys letter sent to Robinson way regarding dispute of debt 4 weeks ago

they have written to me today informing me that account is being passed to their solicitors DRYDENSFAIRFAX

whats best action for me to take now as they clearly are not acknowledging points raised in dispute letter to them
        Bump
        If it were me.... I'd wait to see what Fairfax have to say.......
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Recieved letter from Drydensfairfax today

In brief basically states to contact Robinson Way within next 14 days to make payment else they may take further action

Would it be a good idea to send Drydensfairfax a 'account in dispute' letter also

Await your reply

Comment

Id send DrydenFairfax, Threat by crediter to commence ligitgation.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks will get that straight to them

6 DCAs and Halifax still not backing down

Offered
              F&F settlement offer and still no

Thanks

Comment

How much is the debt and how much is the highest F&F you've put forward to date?
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Debt is £1930

Of which I paid back £1500 via a DMP I thought interest was frozen but Halifax now changed there mind

My first f&f was £700 but when iI realised that interest wasn't frozen aand balance near enough same as start of DMP i have reduced offer to £400 which I think is a good offer and still open to them but they want full amount

Financial ombudsman back Halifax regarding balance but had no say regarding enforceability

Comment

letter to commence litigation was sent to dryfairfax
                    they responded saying they are investigating and today I get the following letter from Halifax
                    What is the next action I should take now
                    surely they should be giving up by nowClick image for larger version

Name:	WWK192.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	1399200

Comment

letter to commence litigation was sent to dryfairfax
                      they responded saying they are investigating and today I get the following letter from Halifax
                      What is the next action I should take now
                      surely they should be giving up by now[ATTACH=CONFIG]10954[/ATTACH]
                      Nothing to do just wait ...they say they have requested your singed application ...so just wait and see what comes next.

Comment

If it were me, id ignore for now, and wait for the signed application form they apparently are seeking to obtain. Until then, send what they have given you to Niddy at agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk for his inspection.

Place your screen name in the subject line, and do not cover up any info. such as name and address etc.

Comment

Guys things have heated up

since my last co op with Niddy Halifax have now all of a sudden after 18months found a signed copy of my agreement and threatening that this is enforceable

they have attached reconstituted terms and conditions with the following attached copies

this was never provided to me via a CCA request back in 2012 and previously they advise they did not have a signed copy

so where has this mysteriously come from

I have offered F&F settlements which they refuse

I owe £1930 which I have paid £1530 via a DMP so feel £400 is all i owe but they want the full £1930

could anyone advise what the next course of action would be and is what they provided me enforceable

Ideally I would like to draft a letter back to them asap

last thing I needed especially when dealing with a new born baby

Niddy has been sent a copy of the agreement for inspection also Click image for larger version

Name:	Halifax1.jpg
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	1399264Click image for larger version

Name:	halifax2.jpg
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	1399266

Comment

send that and the recon terms to niddy at agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk and he will tell you if its enforceable or not.

Comment

Niddy has been sent a copy of the agreement for inspection also
                              Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                              send that and the recon terms to niddy at agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk and he will tell you if its enforceable or not.

Comment

Niddy has been sent a copy of the agreement for inspection also
                                Originally posted by SXGuy View Post

kamba has sent Nid a copy SXGuy, so fingers crossed it is UE
                                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X