GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sinbins Fredrickson Problem - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sinbins Fredrickson Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sinbins Fredrickson Problem

Originally posted by sinbin View Post
    No doubt Ill update you yet again in a few weeks time.

* Be more optimistic!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wel after a quiet 4 weeks, the debt has been sold on again.

This time to a company called Allied International Credit whose address is Anderton House,389 Argyle street,Glasgow. G2 9LR.

I received a letter this morning asking for the full payment by various means or if im having problems paying (????) to ring them as a matter of urgency.

Is there a template letter wherby I can explain the history of the case (as in the debt previously being sold to Fredrickson and now onto yourselves, its unenforcable...etc) or do you think its not needed to explain.

Cheers in advance Niddy.

I shall be searching the forum and google for Allied Int Credit

Comment

Originally posted by sinbin View Post
        Wel after a quiet 4 weeks, the debt has been sold on again.

This time to a company called Allied International Credit whose address is Anderton House,389 Argyle street,Glasgow. G2 9LR.

I received a letter this morning asking for the full payment by various means or if im having problems paying (????) to ring them as a matter of urgency.

Is there a template letter wherby I can explain the history of the case (as in the debt previously being sold to Fredrickson and now onto yourselves, its unenforcable...etc) or do you think its not needed to explain.

Cheers in advance Niddy.

I shall be searching the forum and google for Allied Int Credit
        AIC are known - they are as bad as the others! Anyhow, can you please first give me some history here - The old forums (and your link) are offline right now so please briefly tell me whats happened.....

Don't send anything yet, once you update me i'll come back to you... I need to know if you cca'd them etc and what has happened. Cheers
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yep sure.

The original debt was with Capital One for just under 700 pounds, I sent my cca request off back last year and you verified that(i think it was roughly june2010)it was unenforcable due to it being an application form they returned instead of the correct documents. Letters flew back and forth claiming they had fulfilled their request for my cca and to pay up...etc.

The debt then got sent to Fredricksons who basically kept pestering for payment, Fredrickson contacted Capital one to verify if the correct cca was received by myself, crap1 said yes so Fredrickson kept pestering me, they then stopped and said they would be sending it back to crap1 (feb2011)

Then today Allied stepped in to try and get the money. Googling them seems to bring up the usual horror stories, so im guessing the doorstep threats and court action will soon be here.

There is no rush to answer though Niddy as im bolloxed if im doing anything this side of the bank holiday, postal delays and all that...

Hope this is what you wanted with regards to info, if not let me know.

Comment

We too are being pestered by Fred - for a bill that has been paid, already my life!
            Despite telling them this, & insisting that they cease 'phoning, some automated 'droid' from the planet Naboo keeps leaving automated urgent messages for us to ring them. (probably being controlled by Darth Silly*rse!)
            Yeah, sure, when the Devil ice-skates to work, maybe........

Comment

Hi Sinbin.

Just popped in to leave a quick note, to let you know I've merged your old and new threads together. Yup, I was a tad bored )

Diddly xxx
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Hello Sinbin,

AIC were one of the worst to deal with in my experience. You'll probably get a little yellow card soon saying they are coming. They never do. Good luck, you seem to have things in hand
                []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Comment

SinBin

Thanks for the extra info, i'd just ignore it if I were you - leave it well alone for the moment and wait until they actually write - then we'll work out what to do/respond with etc...

Enjoy the bank holiday break

Comment

Working...
                  X