GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marbles and Lowells ***SUCCESS*** - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marbles and Lowells ***SUCCESS***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marbles and Lowells ***SUCCESS***

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    maybe they have dodgy paperwork or similar!
    You taking the piss??!! You seen the paperwork, .... Credit agreement - SORRY - naughty oscar - ahem, the application form. Then there is the slightly dubious DN - as if one served on 22/12 was going to reach me by 24/12 - then there is all the bank holidays etc - just to mention a couple of faults.

Even Arthur Daley wasnt this dodgy!
    Last edited by oscar; 19 May 2011, 18:39.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
      You taking the piss??!! You seen the paperwork, .... Credit agreement - SORRY - naughty oscar - ahem, the application form. Then there is the slightly dubious DN - as if one served on 22/12 was going to reach me by 24/12 - then there is all the bank holidays etc - just to mention a couple of faults.

Even Arthur Daley wasnt this dodgy!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
        Great news...

Let's see if they remove the default like they did for me those nice Lowells people..
        The information on the rear of the letter suggests that they might.
        Well bugger me. I have just ordered a copy of my Equifax report online - just to have a quick look. My default for Marbles/Lowells has GONE!! - vanished, disappeared, eradicated. So thats a definate £5K gone.

I will print if off later, just in case it reappears at a later date.

All I need to do now is get rid of the Natwest one and I have a (fairly) clean file!!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well bugger me. I have just ordered a copy of my Equifax report online - just to have a quick look. My default for Marbles/Lowells has GONE!! - vanished, disappeared, eradicated. So thats a definate £5K gone.

All I need to do now is get rid of the Natwest one and I have a (fairly) clean file!!
          well done you,it shows it can be done wish lowells would take over my debts lol but i am BLOODY JEALOUS HA HA
          at the start of this journey i owed
          £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
          £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
          on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
          as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
          ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Re: Marbles and Lowells

Originally posted by sam View Post
            Yeah Nid checked it on Equifax and it's gone....
            The debt is statured barred in 12 months too..
            After which, you'll probably get a letter from Mucky Hall or Aktiv Krapital reminding you about a £10 payment they've just discovered was made in 2009...

Comment

Well done matey

Comment

Nice one, oscar!!

Drinks on you, then?

Comment

Let us hope that it does not reappear under another data controllers name?

Never trust the leeds losers!

Comment

Really chuffed for you Oscar - keep a print off safe!

As regards the first sentence I'll pass on that if you don't mind!

Comment

Nice one!
                      Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

In theory, could they reinstate it with the CRA at a later date (but showing the original default data / effective date etc)? Reason I ask is because I remember reading under the Experian faqs that an organisation (BT I think) had taken their data from the CRA files temporarily whilst they conducted an internal review - with a view to reinstating it at a point in the future.

Comment

Well bugger me. I have just ordered a copy of my Equifax report online - just to have a quick look. My default for Marbles/Lowells has GONE!! - vanished, disappeared, eradicated.
                          As nobody else has pointed this out, I suppose I shall have to...

The Equifax report proves that Lowells have lost your (or their) Marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            The Equifax report proves that Lowells have lost your (or their) Marbles.
                            BOOM! BOOM!

Were you Basil Brush in a previous life?

Comment

Working...
                            X