GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marbles and Lowells ***SUCCESS*** - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marbles and Lowells ***SUCCESS***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marbles and Lowells ***SUCCESS***

Awesome mate. Well done
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well done Oscar, that is fantastic news. Really pleased for you

Comment

That's fabulous news Oscar, brilliant!
        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

hi oscar,
          Well done .

Comment

Excellent news indeed, Oscar!

I can feel a party coming on

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Well done Oscar.

Comment

well done Oscar...Congrats
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

great result Oscar!

just shows what muppets they are!!!

Comment

Great news...

Let's see if they remove the default like they did for me those nice Lowells people..

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                      Great news...

Let's see if they remove the default like they did for me those nice Lowells people..
                      The information on the rear of the letter suggests that they might.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                        The information on the rear of the letter suggests that they might.
                        Usually they do - they can be *half decent* at times, but for them to write the debt off and remove the CRA data suggests they don't want to be haggled through court...... i.e. maybe they have dodgy paperwork or similar!
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

With Lowells that is more than likely.

If Lowells have been sold a debt, then it's a fair bet that there is something seriously wrong somewhere. Statute barred, unresolved dispute, misold PPI, inadequate CCA, incorrect DN/termination, CRA data filed inappropriately or outside ICO guidelines etc....

There have also been a few recent cases where people have obtained court orders against Lowell ordering removal or default data, so they may be playing safe with cases they know they can't collect or win where they think the victim may not leave it there.
                          Last edited by Riz; 18 May 2011, 06:15.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                            With Lowells that is more than likely.

If Lowells have been sold a debt, then it's a fair bet that there is something seriously wrong somewhere. Statute barred, unresolved dispute, misold PPI, inadequate CCA, incorrect DN/termination, CRA data filed inappropriately or outside ICO guidelines etc....

There have also been a few recent cases where people have obtained court orders against Lowell ordering removal or default data, so they may be playing safe with cases they know they can't collect or win where they think the victim may not leave it there.
                            Thanks for clarifying this point Rizzle

Interesting......

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Thanks for clarifying this point Rizzle

Interesting......
                              lol. I think most of that is pretty much assumed with Lowells.

It's a cold day in hell when they are trying to collect a debt without something wrong somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                                It's a cold day in hell when they are trying to collect a debt without something wrong somewhere.
                                That's a damn good way of expressing it really..... remember it was Lowell who asked me to pay em £12k and I told em to get lost, a few days later - hey presto - apology and confirmed removal....

Mine isn't even mine, if you know what I mean - its not my debt but they think it is!

Here's the linky (Fairfax on behalf of Lowells):---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...91&postcount=3

Comment

Working...
                                X