GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Citi - Opus - Cabot - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citi - Opus - Cabot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Citi - Opus - Cabot

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
    That's what I thought Niddy, hence querying it with Paul but he's not come back to me yet,I expect he's very busy.

I really appreciate him taking the time to help with this, it is a worry that WH are quite aggressive apparently.
    You might need to formally appoint him, to demand more time. Best try calling and leave a message if he isn't available
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      You might need to formally appoint him, to demand more time. Best try calling and leave a message if he isn't available
      Hi,
      You should think seriously about using Paul (I know it will cost) but Watsons are very reasonable, Paul got rid of my debt to citi and Cabot and it was just a few letters he needed to send, the cost to us was just over a £100 for a £3500 debt UE.
      All the best

Comment

Thanks Helmsman, Paul has acted for us before and we were fortunate to have it done on a CFA, but I realise that things have changed and this isn't an option now.

Our funds are stretched at the moment but will improve in the next few months when we no longer have a student to support, so I'm hoping that an initial letter drafted by Paul for me will stave them off for now.

I wouldn't hesitate to appoint him officially Niddy, should WH continue.

Comment

Letter sent to WH today, will await their response.

Many thanks to Paul's assistance in drafting a suitable reply to their threat letter.

Comment

Sainsburys Bank now assigned to Cabot - Page 15

Not sure whether this will work?

Just thought I would try to put it here as it's relevant to this thread (but different CC) as they state the their letter was an 'error'!

Yet some six months later to my OH receiving one, they are still using the same 'error'letter!

Comment

Thank you for your recent letter, the contents of which have been noted.

We have reviewed the documents which we previously sent to you and can confirm that a copy of agreement relating to a third party was forwarded to you in error. Please accept our apologies, we ask that you either dispose of this agreement or return it to us (NOT A CHANCE!) in the envelope provided.

Please be advised we have closed our file of papers and returned them to our client.

Should you require any further information, please contact our client directly.

Yours etc

Thank you for all your support and my special thanks to Paul for drafting a suitable letter for me.
              Last edited by marypoppins; 26 June 2013, 18:59.

Comment

Thank you for all your support and my special thanks to Paul for drafting a suitable letter for me.
                youre very welcome

Good result,

Someone probably had that "oh fuck" moment when they looked at the papers and realised that they dropped their left nut so to speak.

Lets hope thats the end of it now and you can move on.

Comment

Nice one.......
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Brilliant news marypoppins
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Excellent - what a bloody great result

Well done Paul - another good referral
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I need a little help please!

I am trying to sort my subscriptions out on here and have made a couple of folders, but I can't figure how to move this thread into one of them, without unsubbing to it and then adding it again!

It doesn't take much!

Comment

I need a little help please!

I am trying to sort my subscriptions out on here and have made a couple of folders, but I can't figure how to move this thread into one of them, without unsubbing to it and then adding it again!

It doesn't take much!
                          Hope this helps

How do I manage Subscriptions and Folders?
                          Thread subscriptions can be sorted into folders for easy management. You can create as many folders as you wish by going to 'Edit Folders' in the 'Subscribed Threads' section of your User CP. To add a new folder, enter the folder name into one of the blank boxes and save the page. To delete a folder, delete the folder name. Editing a folder is done by simply editing the folder name in the list.
                          You can also manage your individual subscriptions by clicking 'List Subscriptions' under 'Subscribed Threads' in your User CP. Here you can select which subscriptions you wish to manage and delete them, move them to another folder, or change their subscription type.
                          Forum subscriptions are not managed through the List Subscriptions page and are shown on the User CP page where they contain the option to unsubscribe from the forum.
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

OK to add from my previous post these are the steps, select

Subscribed Threads List Subscriptions from Your Control Panel

1. Tick the box far right of which subscription you want to move

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	1394758

2. Select move to folder, press GO

Name:	2.png
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1394760

3. Select which folder you wish to move your subscription to and press move items

Name:	3.png
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1394762

And it should be in your new folder

Name:	4.png
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	1394764
                            Last edited by IF; 4 July 2013, 20:11.