GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CPUTR 2008 chat thread... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPUTR 2008 chat thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
    I am sorry but i made a typo

It should have read

So for example one of mine has sent a compliant S77-79 agrteement that Niddy says is EN but have also answered my CPUTR request with the answer that they do not hold the original.

Thank you for the clarification of that point, I am sure others will find that reference useful as well.

As for what i am going to do, well that was all planned and well documented on various threads however there have also been some other well documented developments that make that option not the right choice at the moment.
    Good luck with your journey Jon...
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Pretty certain they can ignore it, well i am sure that's what Niddy said. But one of mine did reply with a "we don't hold the original agreement" and 1 didn't reply and crapwest got confused and asked me for £1, but still havent replied

Comment

So a wised-up creditor or solicitor can plead the *Fifth Amendment*
        Last edited by PlanB; 29 July 2012, 15:19. Reason: added quotation marks

Comment

I think that if they ignore it, it tells a story doesnt it. If they had a good agreement, they'd be quick to tell us. I've been very successful with this so far and every company I've sent a request to has eventually told me they dont have a valid agreement and wont go to court while the situation stays like it.

S

Comment

I agree Seamus. They would shoot themselves in the foot by ignoring because we'd draw our own conclusions I've not needed to do it yet because I've seen off all my creditors using the UE template letters. I've never had to go further than the Account In Dispute one

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              So a wised-up creditor or solicitor can plead the Fifth Amendment
              That's US legislation PlanB.... any creditor/solicitor trying to go down that road would risk looking like a complete prat.
              Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's what seems to make a CPUTR request such a winner. The DCAs simply don't understand what to do with it so they run away. Sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  The Fifth Amendment also relates to criminal law rather than civil law. But I suspect PB's comment was meant to be ironic rather than literal, knowing how 'clever' some of those DCAs and letterheads-for-rent out there can be... I can just imagine someone giving a response like that to a CPUTR request!
                  I almost wish they would....
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

• CPUTR 2008 chat thread...

Just setting this up to move stuff to that's currently cluttering up the main CPUTR thread.

Please don't post on here for the time being... Thanks.

Remember the mantra:

Comment

• Re: CPUTR 2008 Thread

Originally posted by vorwerk View Post
                      Thanks P1!
                      A nice ( and pleasant) surprise to see you on this forum, and a sensible answer rather than asking me to check if I've checked my cra file, which is all the help people seem to get "on the other side" these days LOL! ;-)

Comment

• Re: CPUTR 2008 chat thread...

Ok.... most chit chat posts have been moved here to keep the make the main thread easier for people to follow. For anyone no longer subscribed, the link to the main thread is here:

Remember the mantra:

Comment

Working...
                        X