GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CPUTR 2008 chat thread... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPUTR 2008 chat thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
    Cag couldn't find a united and undestandable way of telling you how to use the toilet( I would be less subtle but I am told there are ladies on this board)

Plan B how dare you rob the tax payer of 150K , no wonder the country is screwed
    Good point my friend since banks write off their losses against Corporation Tax so in some ways that robs HMRC of income

But then again, what the hell

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Just to be clever I also added "cputr cag"

And we come top

--> cputr cag - Google Search

On the main general search of just "cputr" we're 6th so as many people as poss need to search for cputr and ignore all links other than ours. Give it a week, we'll go top

Example (6th place) --> cputr - Google Search
      I just did CPUTR and got the template page as No2

Comment

FP what users don't know is each and every "deleted" post isn't really deleted. They get moved to a hidden section that mods monitor. Basically if we ask someone to stop doing something and they mess around we can then quote previous posts etc to them. Plus it gives mods an audit trail of those to keep an eye on

Now they know our inner secrets. Oh gosh - shoot me!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bang

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            You HAVE spent far too long on other sites!!! I don't go round deleting posts willy nilly like *some* mods on *some* sites, but you know that, don't you?
            Of course I do and no one has ever deleted a post of mine on this site that I wouldn't have wished deleted in the cold light of day

Comment

Cag couldn't find a united and undestandable way of telling you how to use the toilet( I would be less subtle but I am told there are ladies on this board)
              That did not used to be the case. There were always plent willing to help challenge agreements at least. Something happend in early 2011, whe it appeared that they were stating that all was lost, so give up.

Not that there was ever a clear aggressive route definind as here.

Vint

Comment

I really can't be bothered to comment anymore about them. Maybe after a glass or two I will but not now.

Comment

the last time I posted on cag it was 2 weeks before anyone answered, and then they told me to carry on paying all my creditors,and had I checked my creditfile and reclaimed PPI.
                  I found AAD and I was saved, praise be to Niddy !
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sounds like a standard canned response and frankly pointless. I started UE in early 2010 when things were different - UE was still 'fashionable' at the time - although never as co-ordinated and consistent as here - but at that time AAD wasn't even a twinkle in Niddy's eye!
                    I was on mse from 2007-2009 then BALWI 2009-2010

We have outlived the Rankines
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Fine Vintage View Post
                      That did not used to be the case. There were always plent willing to help challenge agreements at least. Something happend in early 2011, whe it appeared that they were stating that all was lost, so give up.

Not that there was ever a clear aggressive route definind as here.

Vint
                      This seemed to coincide with the elevation of a couple of members to mod status..... who between them, sowed the seeds of the credit file fetish that still goes on there to this day....

Before 2011 - we have been here since 2010 (see my join date opposite) and CAG wanted nothing to do with UE back then!

It was when the OFT lost the big case and gander realised he wouldn't become rich overnight that things changed.

* One wonders if that house he does interviews from is paid for using pretentious funds from assumptions of donations that never was!
                      People started to be labelled as debt avoiders.... more so after Waksman (Carey et al)...... or so it seemed.

Thank God for that or I'd be down almost a couple of grand!
                      FP... why can't I shake my jugs like that?!
                      Remember the mantra:
                      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It was when the OFT lost the big case and gander realised he wouldn't become rich overnight that things changed.

* One wonders if that house he does interviews from is paid for using pretentious funds from assumptions of donations that never was!
                        Bad Niddy for wondering such a thing

Is that the case about bank charges , you know those things that they still tell people to reclaim

Comment

Before 2011 - we have been here since 2010 (see my join date opposite) and CAG wanted nothing to do with UE back then!

Indeed Niddy.

I started the journy as it were in 2009. I unfortunately did not find AAD until poionted here a few weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                            This seemed to coincide with the elevation of a couple of members to mod status..... who between them, sowed the seeds of the credit file fetish that still goes on there to this day....

And the permitted posting of known DCA's

People started to be labelled as debt avoiders.... more so after Waksman (Carey et al)...... or so it seemed.

Again, the infiltration of undesireables

FP... why can't I shake my jugs like that?!
                            Keep practicing

Comment

Bad Niddy for wondering such a thing

Is that the case about bank charges , you know those things that they still tell people to reclaim
                              It's an obsession

Comment

I started in 2010 and found a casual mention of this site on there last year, before they had all the filters in place. I then did so much 'pointing' they blocked almost every avenue.

Although this may all sound like a silly little game of inter-forum rivalry, it is NOT! Very soon, someone will be getting a £17k CCJ, possibly a CO, for an account where no CCA was provided. Given the amount, they may even try for an Order for Sale

I posted a reference to this forum hoping the OP would see it before it got swiftly removed and replaced with the usual question about 6 years (which had been asked and answered earlier) . That sounds like all the opposite of help for the consumer.
                                No FP. I realise that it is not just rivalry. There is a marked difference between the sites. The other place was once described by a judge as being like mates chatting down the pub. Well the not only is there a conversation ban at the pub, but they are selecting customers.

What was the thread FP?

Anyway, onward with CPUTR and it's criminal offence teeth.

Vint

Comment

Working...
                                X