GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hi to everyone, I'm in for a rough ride - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi to everyone, I'm in for a rough ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi to everyone, I'm in for a rough ride

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Sorry I moved posts into anything goes thread to keep this on topic.

I'll move these as well after you've read it
    Thanks Niddy
    Battendown (the hatches) as we're in for a stormy ride !!

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Comment

Originally posted by Battendown View Post
      This is for a Lloyds cc. The only thing is that we do have an unpaid parking fine when our parking permit had fallen onto the floor of the car. couldn't afford to pay it and so will be looking towards bailiffs for that soon
      That'll be the baby. Not the credit card

Should be easy to fight - Pompeyfaith is a good starting point
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Battendown,
        Welcome to AAD, and glad to see you're starting to take control of your debts instead of letting them control you!

When you got the CCJ, who decided how much you had to pay a month..was it the court (ie an instalment order) or the claimant's solicitors?
        Also, how much was the debt for and how much are you paying a month? Can you remember if there was any payment protection insurance on the credit card, or unfair charges?

This parking fine...is it from a private car parking company such as NCP or a council fine? When was it issued?

Shep x
        Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 20 July 2012, 10:58. Reason: more questions :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Battendown View Post
          If someone knocks the door, we peep through the window to see who it is, if it's anyone "suited and booted" or with a "clip board" or in any sort of "workwear uniform" I don't answer lol, except for the postman or courier. I have the children well drilled like the Von Trap family.
          Haha sounds familiar

Comment

Working...
          X