GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA / Arrow Global vs FOS? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA / Arrow Global vs FOS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBNA / Arrow Global vs FOS?

Evening all,

Well I knew it was to good too be true that finally FOS had actually got something right for a change. Arrived home today to a complete load of bullshit as per the norm.

Even after the OFT come down on MBNA like a ton of bricks the FOS still fuck everything up.

Looks like I might have a fight on my hands with this one.

I've sent to NID to hopefully get his help.

So to be clear for when you look at his provisional response

1. In September 2009, MBNA told Mrs W it would accept 25% of the outstanding balance - Incorrect for agreement for payments was made via telephone in July 09 for first payment to be made in August 2009. MBNA sent the letter in September with the August details on it. So unless they have a time machine it's bullshit.
    2. Two payments made on specified dates. Further amount in early October - Incorrect, Attempted to make final payment on 26th October to be advised account already closed.
    3. Wrote to MBNA as nobody would return my calls as I wanted answers.
    4. I supplied the date, time and person who I spoke with and yet MBNA are unable to find the conversation. They can find all other information against me.
    5. A few days later MBNA passed account for collection and registered the account in default on 30/10/2009 - Correct, didn't issue a default notice. Just advising this is what they would do in a letter doesn't mean anything unless they issue a vlaid DN. FOS seem to be somewhat confused and once again are letting financials breach statuary law.
    6. 9th November MBNA issued a default notice giving until 26th November to pay approx £900 - Correct me if I am WRONG but can anyone else spot the mistake that has taken place here??? Default issued after account charged off and terminated. How the hell was I supposed to make payment on an account with a ZERO balance???? Breach of regulations???

The list goes on but another thing, MBNA are still in default of my CCA request from over 4 years ago. Wankers

Anyway make your own minds up as to what has occured here and I've currently lost the will to live.

I have until the 16th August to supply further information. Based on his initial findings what is the point? I could point out everything he has overlooked, incorrect assumptions and clear regulation breaches but would he take notice? I doubt it as I do believe he has been got to and that is why MBNA rejected the Adjudicators decision to give them time to go to work.

Thanks as always

Scrappy Coco
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Scrappy Coco; 20 July 2013, 17:19.
    "I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Comment

Re: MBNA / Arrow Global vs FOS?

Can someone please tell be how Niall Taylor, ombudsman and former branch manager at Alliance and Leicester is supposed to be a non biased individual making decisions based on the facts not the fiction MBNA have come up with?????
      "I just want to make people silky-smooth!"

Comment

Working...
      X