GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with UE! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with UE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Originally posted by Riberaclass
    Weekends Post -OH Lloyds TSB CC

Sent letter saying ' we enclose a reconstituted version of your executed agreement'.
    A page that says 'Your finances - credit card application' just typed with name & address etc plus photo copy of 'Lloyds TSB Bank Credit Card conditions - Bank Copy which is one page with OH sig on it. The 7 pages of 'credit card agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974.' Typed showing OH name & address.
    Do you want me to PM all of this ??
    regards RL
    I need you to email me it and also put your username in subject line but I also need you to do this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update on OH MBNA card received this morning.
      Enclosed . Letter saying 'further to your request for information we enclose'
      A Copy of the executed agreement
      Your up to date terms & conditions
      A copy of your most recent statement.
      With this there is ;
      1. A photocopy of a page headed 'the consumer credit act 1974' which shows OH
      name & address with 2 signatures. Another copy of a page with same heading, this time with only name & address.
      Three pages headed 'term & conditions.'
      Copy of a letter from them dated 12.10 (not received) stating 'we enclose a copy of your most recent terms & conditions.' Plus six pages of photocopied 'this is a copy of your agreement for you to keep'. Which bits of this do you want? All?
      regards RL
      Email me please and also supply this info: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Finally!! For today that is!!
        CITI - My cc.
        Letter saying ' further to your request for a copy of the credit card agreement we enclose a true copy of your agreement with Citi.' There is no copies of any original agreement or anything showing names/address/signature. There is just two copies, both 16 pages headed 'Credit Card Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974' & stating between Citi & myself. Do you want all these pages sent?? Or just the letter?
        Anyway that's it (till tomorrows post anyway)
        best wishes, RL
        I need it all emailing along with info as detailed here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Comment

Thanks Nidd - I've looked at Pixie's Diary & it makes so much more sense. I'll re-do them tomorrow &
          then send the stuff I've recieved by PM to you. V.Sorry about the M+S stuff - I had scanned it & thought it
          was attached but obviously not! As it's payable I presume I may as well leave it out of the revamp? thanks again RL

Comment

Help with UE

Hiya

No - dont PM, email me please...... thanks

Comment

Sorry I meant email - very tired this pm. I'll start again in the morning & it should all make more sense,
              regards RL

Comment

UPDATE 03.11.2010 BY SITE ADMIN

I have merged and changed this thread into one UE help thread and one diary.

The official Diary can be found here: ---> viewtopic.php?f=49&t=731

Please send any updated to the diary, any chatty stuff stays here! Any advice sought, head to the diary as well.

Niddy. 2 2

Comment

Working...
                X