GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with UE! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with UE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Originally posted by Riberaclass
    Thanks Nidd - I presume that you've perfected the art of never sleeping to get all this done & live a (normal?) life as well! Off this weekend for a week or so to sort out (madish) Aunt - the joys of growing old. At least I'll be back in England for a while. Will try & get to internet via Library to see how you all are getting on. regards RL
    PS Hope Miss Nidd is on the raod to recovery.

Hiya

Enjoy it back in civilisation won't you... hopefully you'll be joining us in the not too distant future..... ;30

Take care, chat when you're back.... Oh, Miss Niddy came home last night so chuffed at that! ;--;
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That's awesome news Nid!
      Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

Originally posted by enoughisenough
        That's awesome news Nid!
        I know - thanks k
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Back from civilisation (or Nottingham as it's called!) & Aunt sorted for time being. Sending out first lot of UE lletters now, just got to get po's. Overdrafts of both Lloyds a/cs almost up to max & will be over when Oct fees go on - anyone any suggestions how to approach this? Is there any chance I can get a/c frozen with no further interest while we get an arangement made?? (I know I'm an optimist). Also any suggestions re Bus Loan - cannot really afford this although only about 1500 to go - another request to freeze??
          PS Hope you are all well out there & Miss Nidd is fighting fit!
          PS2 Saw Christmas cards in Tesco yesterday - groan!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hiya

Did you see my last reply to you: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1064#p1064

Same applies, either arrange repayment or wait til you're defaulted/DMP etc then reclaim charges

Comment

Ok - will do. I don't suppose you have any 'standardised' (terrible word) letters that I can use to write re O/D & bus loan? regards RL

Comment

Hiya

Do you mean like offers to repay templates...?

Have a mooch here: http://www.uswitch.com/debt-help/sample ... creditors/

Comment

That is exactly what I mean! Many thanks again - is there anything that you don't have an answer to??????????????
                  regards RL

Comment

That is exactly what I mean!
                    Excellent, let us know if you get hassle and we'll sort it for you. Best of luck k

Comment

Hi All - hope everyone's not too stressed this morning - foul as it may be.
                      Recieved 1st replies to UE letters sent.
                      1st - M&S Letter enclosing - copy of application/agreement form.
                      A copy of the term & conditions when the account was opened.
                      The last statement sent.
                      A copy of the current Terms & conditions.
                      The copy of the application form is so tiny you cannot read it. I can just about make out my name & address (not in my writing) but the bit with the signature on is illegiable as is all of the printed writing on it.

2nd - Sainsbury's
                      They say ' I have enclosed a copy of your reconstituted version of the executed agreement comprising both the original terms & conditions together with a signed statement of the account.' (not enclosed). And 'I have requested a copy of the original signed application form from the relevant department - you will recieve this stortly.'
                      Enclosed with this was a 'statement of account, as of the date of this letter' and 2 copies of 'credit card agreement regulated by the comsumer credit act 1974.'
                      That was all.
                      Also had a letter regarding the business credit card as I had written to say sorry -no money & they have sent a 'asset & expenditure' form. I know this doesn't come under UE system but is it OK to fill this in & send back - or any other suggestions.
                      Hope all is well in Nidd land, regards RL

Comment

Hiya

email me the agreements that you get, see my signature for details. As for business card, yea may as well sort it out so complete whatever it is they ask you to...

Comment

Hi Nidd - just to let you know I've sent you the stuff regarding M+S & Sainsbury's. It's now over 2 weeks since the original requests were sent but these are the only one's I've had a reply from. Anything to do with the others now? Most of them are still sending reminders/threats re non payment but that's all. regards RL

Comment

Hi Nidd - just to let you know I've sent you the stuff regarding M+S & Sainsbury's. It's now over 2 weeks since the original requests were sent but these are the only one's I've had a reply from. Anything to do with the others now? Most of them are still sending reminders/threats re non payment but that's all. regards RL
                            Hiya, thanks for the emails.....

M&S - Have a look at what they sent you - its so bloody obvious it's annoyingly bad!! Page 1, the part that "looks" like an agreement. Notice on the left page it shows the member of staff in store, what parts MUST be completed - that is 3 pages agreed? Your page is the bottom one called "Bank Details" - what they failed to send it pages 1 & 2 which is clearly your signature on the terms - however without those pages this account is unenforceable. So if they sent those, email me them - if not, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Sainsbury - Was this applied for online? There is no agreement with what you sent also, page one of their letter is missing (not that it matters).... I need to see the agreement. If they never sent one and instead sent the additional terms, as detailed in your email then respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

However, if you applied online - do nothing, just update me and i'll advise what to do then.

Regards to other debts, if they have not responded to your CCA Request then continue to ignore them unless they directly threaten you with court or something in which case let us know.....

Niddy 2

Comment

Hi Nidd, I sent you copies of all the stuff I received. I thought the papers from M&S
                              looked odd, so I'll send off the letter on your link. Do I use Recorded?
                              With regards to Sainsburys I cannot honestly remember if it was done online or not - I can barely remember what I did last week & for 2004 there is little chance. Shall I send the letter on your link or what? Why does it make a difference?
                              Had a reply from Lloyds today re OH cc - I'll send it later via your link - do you want me to block out name & address - I had a feeling I'd seen somewhere that you told someone to do this. many thanks as always RL

Comment

Hi Nidd, I sent you copies of all the stuff I received. I thought the papers from M&S
                                looked odd, so I'll send off the letter on your link. Do I use Recorded?
                                With regards to Sainsburys I cannot honestly remember if it was done online or not - I can barely remember what I did last week & for 2004 there is little chance. Shall I send the letter on your link or what? Why does it make a difference?
                                Had a reply from Lloyds today re OH cc - I'll send it later via your link - do you want me to block out name & address - I had a feeling I'd seen somewhere that you told someone to do this. many thanks as always RL
                                Hiya, yep send the templates as described previously. Always send recorded - for everything, unless I advise otherwise (i.e. court papers go special delivery)....

Yes it makes a huge difference if it was online or not, but we have to presume it wasn't so continue as directed in last post.

If you send me anything, please leave the document intact as you get it - if you blank things I will never give a definitive answer, as you could blank a name and address and i'd say it was unenforceable (as there would be no address) but then it'd be wrong, cos there would have been an address but I couldn't see it - make sense? So try and leave documents intact, as you get them.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X