GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with UE! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with UE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Riberaclass UE Diary

Todays post brought a letter from Mercers collections saying 'pay up' for a Barclays cc that has not replied to my request for info. What to do? many thanks RL

Comment

Originally posted by Riberaclass
      Todays post brought a letter from Mercers collections saying 'pay up' for a Barclays cc that has not replied to my request for info. What to do? many thanks RL
      Send the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

To Barclays?????????? regards RL

Comment

Yes PLUS send a copy of this to Mercers: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Many thanks - will do, best wishes RL

Comment

Many thanks - will do, best wishes RL
              y

Comment

Hi Nidd - just started to look at the M+S to send the letter you advised. Not sure if I'm being particularly thick today bit I don't understand regarding pages 1.2 & 3. I'm sure everything I got was sent to you but to be on the safe side I'm going to send the copy of the agreement again on a PM. Hope that's OK, regards RL

Comment

Weekends Post - My Lloyds CC
                  Have sent a letter saying 'thank you for contacting us about your accocunt'
                  'Please complete the enclosed income & expediture form (& sign) and return to us in the enclosed envelope'
                  Reply??
                  regard RL

Comment

Weekends Post - OH MBNA Card

Only had reminders & now received 'Notice of sums in arrears' letter,
                    Ignore?
                    regards RL

Comment

Weekends Post -OH Lloyds TSB CC

Sent letter saying ' we enclose a reconstituted version of your executed agreement'.
                      A page that says 'Your finances - credit card application' just typed with name & address etc plus photo copy of 'Lloyds TSB Bank Credit Card conditions - Bank Copy which is one page with OH sig on it. The 7 pages of 'credit card agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974.' Typed showing OH name & address.
                      Do you want me to PM all of this ??
                      regards RL

Comment

Update on OH MBNA card received this morning.
                        Enclosed . Letter saying 'further to your request for information we enclose'
                        A Copy of the executed agreement
                        Your up to date terms & conditions
                        A copy of your most recent statement.
                        With this there is ;
                        1. A photocopy of a page headed 'the consumer credit act 1974' which shows OH
                        name & address with 2 signatures. Another copy of a page with same heading, this time with only name & address.
                        Three pages headed 'term & conditions.'
                        Copy of a letter from them dated 12.10 (not received) stating 'we enclose a copy of your most recent terms & conditions.' Plus six pages of photocopied 'this is a copy of your agreement for you to keep'. Which bits of this do you want? All?
                        regards RL

Comment

Finally!! For today that is!!
                          CITI - My cc.
                          Letter saying ' further to your request for a copy of the credit card agreement we enclose a true copy of your agreement with Citi.' There is no copies of any original agreement or anything showing names/address/signature. There is just two copies, both 16 pages headed 'Credit Card Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974' & stating between Citi & myself. Do you want all these pages sent?? Or just the letter?
                          Anyway that's it (till tomorrows post anyway)
                          best wishes, RL

Comment

Hi Nidd - just started to look at the M+S to send the letter you advised. Not sure if I'm being particularly thick today bit I don't understand regarding pages 1.2 & 3. I'm sure everything I got was sent to you but to be on the safe side I'm going to send the copy of the agreement again on a PM. Hope that's OK, regards RL
                            Ahhh, now i've seen those that changes things - this is enforceable as the prescribed terms are shown with your signature. That is why I said last time I needed pages 1 & 2 which were missing from your original email.

Sorry.... you need to look at paying this one off.....

Comment

Weekends Post - My Lloyds CC
                              Have sent a letter saying 'thank you for contacting us about your accocunt'
                              'Please complete the enclosed income & expediture form (& sign) and return to us in the enclosed envelope'
                              Reply??
                              regard RL
                              What did you contact them saying? You've never filled in this yet have you? ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

I need to know what you have done with each account....

You need to! 2

Comment

Weekends Post - OH MBNA Card

Only had reminders & now received 'Notice of sums in arrears' letter,
                                Ignore?
                                regards RL
                                Yep ignore but as above, you need to provide details of events to date etc using this here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Comment

Working...
                                X