GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds CCA- wrong address! Advise please :-) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds CCA- wrong address! Advise please :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lloyds CCA- wrong address! Advise please :-)

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    I'd love to challenge you to a game of poker if you're going to show me your hand before I've downed my first vodka shot

I've won my case in court this week based on the fact that we didn't let the creditor know which details on the documents they had produced for my s.78 request were wrong until after lunch and in front of the judge. Sorted. Claim dismissed (thank you Paul & Niddy). We kept telling them that they hadn't complied with s.78 for months and they couldn't figure out why. It's going to cost the creditor £50k in losses

Imagine what would have happenend if I'd written to the creditor and said "look here you've made this and that mistake". I can. Option number 1 on your list would have happenend without any shadow of a doubt and I'd be the one staring at a bill for £50k (loser pays other side's costs) and a possible charging order on my home

I'm usually free at the weekend if you ever want that poker game
    Congrats on the win. It was a great result.

I do notice you imply that you did let them know the s78 was rubbish although you kept the details to yourself so not a million miles from what i said whilst other advice was to ignore them. In this case i'd use it as a stick to batter them with and see what falls. The agreement is UE remember, so if they do find a correct address it's not going to change that. If however they don't ...

M1

Comment

At the moment it looks like her hand is a Royal Flush but there are still plenty more cards to deal on both sides

Comment

At the moment it looks like her hand is a Royal Flush but there are still plenty more cards to deal on both sides

Comment

Originally posted by angelsoxx View Post
          Brilliant! And well fine and thank you.
          2 have said they have nothing so far, one has sent a utterly pointless bit of paper, Lloyds is the only one arguing. 4 more have yet to reply, but they ask date back to between 2000 and 2003 so I feel optimistic! Must are with dca's now, doubt they have anything to back it up.
          Are you going to treat us to a diary of all your debts? It helps to have the broader picture. I'll put the vodka on ice

Comment

Are you going to treat us to a diary of all your debts? It helps to have the broader picture. I'll put the vodka on ice
            I think I will, its great to get scribed opinions on these, and I know reading other peoples experienced has really helped me feel better. Will get on it after top gear. I actually just had a thought about one if the replies i got which was literally just one figure which made no sense at all to me..if I'm right about it the dca have shout themselves in the foot

Comment

Originally posted by angelsoxx View Post
              I think I will, its great to get scribed opinions on these, and I know reading other peoples experienced has really helped me feel better. Will get on it after top gear. I actually just had a thought about one if the replies i got which was literally just one figure which made no sense at all to me..if I'm right about it the dca have shout themselves in the foot
              Excellent. I look forward to it (after Top Gear obviously). One of the mods will come along and explain how to set it up. I'm rubbish at computer stuff, but I did win a court case this week

Comment

Hi angelsoxx, to start your UE diary please follow Niddy's advice on the link below.

------->Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS

IF..x
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Ta-daaah!!!

Hope i've done it right :-)http://http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?p=165323#post165323

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    Yup! Well done!

...and I can see you have a big success already!

Keep that letter safe!
                    It is exceedingly heartening!!!!!! Drinks all round

I'm getting a special folder for all my letters tomorrow, actually excited about what postie will bring rather than terrified!!!

Comment

I do have a business account with Lloyds, I've never worried about it before as they've never threatened anything and I've not paid them full amounts on either credit cards or personal account overdraft (still paying this as believe cca doesn't apply) for the past 6 years, but just to confirm, they can't offset my personal debt from a business account, can they?
                      I've always been lead to believe this is the case, and also, surely they would have done it/threatened me with it long ago if this was an option for them?

Comment

I've been getting stroppy letters and calls for 6 years while paying very little, they've passed account on to dca's, I guess if they could user roso it would have been easier and Moyer likely to get them £ so I will presume they can't offer personal against business. Its too different.
                        Thanks FlowerPower

Comment

Working...
                        X