GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ball is rolling - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ball is rolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ball is rolling

Originally posted by Susie View Post
    Loan was around 15 years ago, so very possible that they would not have any paperwork!

I think the standard offer would be around the same or a bit more than the PPi so am more than happy to accept it, saves a lot of hassle and right now for the possibility of getting another £50 or even losing £50 its not worth arguing. Its amazing whats possible when there is support and advice - thanks again, you really have helped a lot

Thats shit sounds as if its the luck of the draw as to who deals with the complaint and what the outcome is.
    Really hope you get them to sort it out and pay it back for you. Have you sent them a SAR to see what they have on file for you?
    Excellent news Susie, I am very chuffed for you.
    Mine was from the Mid 90's these were the very first 2 loans we ever taken out and they were from what I can recall very small loans and small ppi, which then I assumed was all part of the package of the loan, so I was very happy with mine too.

Again well done! Xx

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
      They have already admitted they can find NO records. I have letters confirming loan accepted (although doesnt prove transfer of funds)

BUT I also have old bank stats - going back to show the DD leaving my account for the loan itself. However they are ignoring me now I can prove I had a loan - and this loan was "only" 8 years ago or so.

And as its Lloyds, if you had a loan, they would have automatically added the PPI as well going back then!

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        And as its Lloyds, if you had a loan, they would have automatically added the PPI as well going back then!
        Was actually Goldfish - but was a subsidary of Lloyds back when I applied
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Was actually Goldfish - but was a subsidary of Lloyds back when I applied
          Think they were just as bad!

Comment

Was actually Goldfish
            With which species they share a similar shortness of memory?

Comment

Susie,

I understand the ultimate decision is yours, however I was trying to point out any possible losses here, for instance on £100 worth of PPI the 8% statutory interest comes to £120.07 alone over a 15 yr period.

Indeed the interest is worth more to you than the returned PPI payments.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X