GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fribourg's PPI Claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fribourg's PPI Claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fribourg's PPI Claim

Hiya
    Your very welcome and no worries, just as long your ok. x

Comment

Ok, has been a while, not done nothing since last time, with court case and other stuff there was not much time for other things, I guess is time to get back into this.

Is there another path I can follow to get this ppi back?

Comment

Originally posted by Fribourg View Post
        Ok, has been a while, not done nothing since last time, with court case and other stuff there was not much time for other things, I guess is time to get back into this.

Is there another path I can follow to get this ppi back?
        Hi

hope your well.

If your unable to pursue the broker, then normally it's suggested to go the underwriter/insurer avenue of the policy, as the next step.

So I assume you have not yet tried this direction yet then?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
          it's suggested to go the underwriter/insurer avenue of the policy, as the next step.

So I assume you have not yet tried this direction yet then?
          Seems the brooker is long gone, so the insurer must be the next target, I can't believe that the bank in the first place, gets away sending me to other venues, really clever this GE Capital people.

Need to find out who the insurer was

Comment

Originally posted by Fribourg View Post
            Seems the brooker is long gone, so the insurer must be the next target, I can't believe that the bank in the first place, gets away sending me to other venues, really clever this GE Capital people.

Need to find out who the insurer was

Hi

With the broker long gone, you can ask the lender to send you a copy of the insurance policy document/booklet, the details are enclosed on them of the insurere/underwriter.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
              you can ask the lender to send you a copy of the insurance policy document/booklet, the details are enclosed on them of the insurere/underwriter.
              I will ask them, will see what I get, cheers

Comment

Working...
              X