GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome ppi - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome ppi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome ppi

Thanks Di. Got welcome HO address lol?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

As with a complaint to the FOS check this out here too.

http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com...pifosguide.rtf

How to fill in the Financial Ombudsman Service complaint form
      This guide is designed to be printed and used along side the complaint form. Replace the information below in brackets with your personal details, then all blue text can be copied onto the relevant section of your form.
      IMPORTANT You will need to complete a new form for each agreement you’re claiming for.
      Page 1
      Q. First please give us your details
      A. Insert the name, address and phone numbers of the PPI account holder.

Q. If you’re complaining on behalf of a business charity or trust
      A. Complete this if you’re claiming for a business loan or card, otherwise ignore. The Financial Ombudsman Service cannot help businesses with a turnover of more than £1 million.

Q. If someone is complaining on your behalf
      A. If a friend or relative is complaining on your behalf, complete this with their name, address and phone numbers, otherwise ignore.

Page 2
      Q. Details of the business you think is responsible for your complaint
      A. Fill in the name, address and phone no of the lender you’re complaining about. This can be for either the head office or details of a store or branch.

Q. Details of the adviser or business who originally sold the product or service you’re complaining about
      A. You can ignore this section.

Q The kind of product or service you’re complaining about
      A First box – enter the text "Payment protection insurance". Second box – enter the account number of your loan or credit card, unless you have a specific insurance account number, then enter this.

Q. Please tell us what your complaint is about
      A. Enter the text "I believe the payment protection insurance sold with the above account was mis-sold."
      Page 3
      Q. When did the advice, transaction, or poor service that you’re complaining about take place?
      A. Enter the date that you started your loan, credit or store card agreement.

Q. When did you first realise there might be a problem?
      A. Enter the date you first contacted the bank. This can be an estimate if you do not know the exact date.

Q. When did you first complain to the business you think is responsible?
      A. Enter the date of your first letter to the bank.

Q. Has the business you’re complaining about sent you its final response?
      A.
      Tick YES if:
      You have received a final response letter from your lender
      You have received a letter from your lender telling you to contact the FOS
       Tick NO if:
      Your first letter to your lender was more than eight weeks ago and you have not resolved the complaint

Q. What do you want the business you’re complaining about to do to put things right for you?
      A. Enter the text "I would like a full refund of all the insurance premiums, and subsequent interest on these payments, that I have paid to date for the above account (including the interest I would be entitled to if I had taken my claim to the county court). NOTE – The following text is optional if you would like to include it and know the details – "My claim is for the value of £[enter amount you have been asking the bank to repay including interest]".

Q. Has there been any court action relating to your complaint or is court action planned?
      A. Tick NO even if you have threatened to take court action but have changed your mind.

NOTE – if there has been court action the FOS will not be able to help you.
      Q. Have you contacted any regulator or other complaint body about your complaint?
      A. Tick NO.

Q. Please give us any more details
      A. Enter the reason that you think the insurance was mis-sold, for example the text from your original complaint letter and/or any further information that explains your case.
      Page 4
      Q. Finally, please read and sign this declaration
      A. Sign and date on the lines provided. If you are completing the form for someone else, this should be the person who holds the account.

NOTE – Have you included all copies of letters to and from your bank (you should keep the originals) and a list of the charges if you know them?
      Now send the completed form to the address listed on the form.

Comment

I will have to double check on this one and I will try getting hold of them for you now shortly, I have heard that these are now run by "Cattles" and it may be address for them, let me check and come back on this one, cheers.

Comment

Hopefully this is the correct one, has your mate got any details of the address on any paperwork perhaps?
          Maybe it will match the one below, fingers crossed.

Existing customers can contact us by the following methods:

Telephone
          Find your nearest branch
          Customer Complaints: 0845 618 7804

Email
          info@wfs.co.uk

Ruddington Fields Business Park,
          Mere Way,
          Ruddington,
          Nottingham,
          NG11 6NZ

http://www.wfs.co.uk/contact_us/contactus.html

Comment

OK bad news Niddy. All my old letters/templates etc were wiped last month when i buggered up my hard drive and backup.
            I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Billy I think the questionnaire would probably be the best option now anyway, I believe if these are not completed despite sending a letter of reclaim, the banks will probably send them out, so no worries.
              Mine are stuck on a memory stick somewhere lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                See, niddy asking for help. Frame it lol
                Old dog, new tricks springs to mind we all have to ask one time or another wouldnt do if we were all perfect would it

Comment

Yeh, there really is no point in contacting Welcome. I did that first and after 8 weeks and 3 letters from them saying they were still "investigating" they wrote back saying it was pre-2005 and they don't have to investigate lol. Erseholes. Best just filling in the questionnaire on the FOS site and sending it off.

As it's pre 2005 FOS are going after the underwriters at the time, who in my case are AVIVA
                  I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Any further updates on this one Billy?

Comment

Billy

Due to being pushed from Pillar to post with mine, I emailed the Competition Commissioner - PPI inquiry, for more details check on my thread, but I do think HFC are responsible and not Hamilton on mine, I have done a lot of researching.

When you get a few mins, have a read of my last few posts on my Hamilton thread, I am now hoping "CC" will get back with some advice on this one, and just waiting now for a response.

But if you want to hon, you can email them too here.
                      ppi@cc.gsi.gov.uk

http://www.competition-commission.or...s/ref2007/ppi/

Will keep you posted anyway, good luck on yours too. x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        Any further updates on this one Billy?

Nothing changed.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                          Billy

Due to being pushed from Pillar to post with mine, I emailed the Competition Commissioner - PPI inquiry, for more details check on my thread, but I do think HFC are responsible and not Hamilton on mine, I have done a lot of researching.

When you get a few mins, have a read of my last few posts on my Hamilton thread, I am now hoping "CC" will get back with some advice on this one, and just waiting now for a response.

But if you want to hon, you can email them too here.
                          ppi@cc.gsi.gov.uk

http://www.competition-commission.or...s/ref2007/ppi/

Will keep you posted anyway, good luck on yours too. x
                          Heading over to your thread now !

Comment

Letter today. Adjudicator now in discussion with underwriters and will report back when any findings.

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
                              Letter today. Adjudicator now in discussion with underwriters and will report back when any findings.

Good luck Billy. x

Comment

Just a wee update. Received FOS letter today again saying they are still looking into legalities of whether Pinnacle can be held accountable etc and they will notify me when they have more info :/

Comment

Working...
                                X