GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Limited success with Barclays Bank (awp79) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limited success with Barclays Bank (awp79)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limited success with Barclays Bank (awp79)

Thank you Di for your very helpful suggestion and I shall take your advice and write to the CEO.

Forgive me but is there a section somewhere within the forums that gives the contact details necessary?

And I imagine a written letter sent recorded mail is the preferred contact route over and above an email?

Should the 14 days come and go with no response, my parcel is already enveloped up and ready to be sent to the FOS.

Thanks again!

Comment

Is it HSBC ?

If so --> managingdirectoruk@hsbc.com
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If Barclays as per title it's --> antony.jenkins@barclays.com
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks but no it's Barclays......

Comment

Perfect thank you! I will keep the thread updated with any progress!

Comment

Originally posted by awp79 View Post
              Thanks but no it's Barclays......
              Already replied

Comment

Di - your suggestion of a letter to Antony Jenkins worked. Within a day of my email, I had an email from Clark Spillane promising a response within 5 working days. On the 5th day, my wife took a call advising that the bank was upholding both complaints in full and that a further GBP2k had been paid to her account the same day to bring the matter to a close.

We have received the calculations by mail and they appear to have returned everything that we had asked for.

I think the SODAN confirming that the cover was declined by my wife is what won the argument and am sure the FOS would have agreed with that however contacting Antony Jenkins must have sped the process up so much and we are so grateful for your advice

Thank you!

Comment

Well done.

Must admit I know many on here are having nightmares with Barclays. But our contact during our PPI claim was nothing short of exemplary.

Seems they did the right thing by you eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by awp79 View Post
                    Di - your suggestion of a letter to Antony Jenkins worked. Within a day of my email, I had an email from Clark Spillane promising a response within 5 working days. On the 5th day, my wife took a call advising that the bank was upholding both complaints in full and that a further GBP2k had been paid to her account the same day to bring the matter to a close.

We have received the calculations by mail and they appear to have returned everything that we had asked for.

I think the SODAN confirming that the cover was declined by my wife is what won the argument and am sure the FOS would have agreed with that however contacting Antony Jenkins must have sped the process up so much and we are so grateful for your advice

Thank you!
                    That is great news! Good one!!

Your welcome ;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X