GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Endeavour Finance PPi claim help req - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endeavour Finance PPi claim help req

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Endeavour Finance PPi claim help req

Hi Dizzy, no Black & White sold the loan and ppi, and it was then we found out the loan was with endeavour. The mis selling is by Black & White, it was their rep who convinved us that it would help with the loan application if we had the ppi !!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich66 View Post
      Hi Dizzy, no Black & White sold the loan and ppi, and it was then we found out the loan was with endeavour. The mis selling is by Black & White, it was their rep who convinved us that it would help with the loan application if we had the ppi !!
      Arh right yes of course LOL.
      You should be ok then, fingers crossed with this.

Comment

Had a letter from Deloitte, say initial reviews have been completed and claim has been passed to data gathering team. Not sure how much progress that means, guessing in priniciple they agree i have a claim against B&W for mis selling.

Comment

Had a letter from Deloitte, say initial reviews have been completed and claim has been passed to data gathering team. Not sure how much progress that means, guessing in priniciple they agree i have a claim against B&W for mis selling.
          From my own experience of the FSCS/Deloittes, it appears that it's definately moving forward, so just a matter of time now.

Comment

Cheers on another note, sucessfully reclaimed £1215 from a M&S credit card just by asking over the phone !!

Comment

Cheers on another note, sucessfully reclaimed £1215 from a M&S credit card just by asking over the phone !!
              That's brilliant news Rich, just in time for Christmas eh!!
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Had a letter from Deloitte- Endeavour (HFC) have not responded to two requests for clarification matter to about 15 points, so they are asking me to send a request in via another SAR submission.
                Delayed !!! Really frustrating when it's there in (forgive the pun) black and white that the PPi was added to the loan and how much etc. It's in the bundle that was supplied by HFC originally, but not in letter form.

Comment

Well I sent the SAR request to Endeavour, and they didn't answer the questions Deloitte required, just sent a letter stating they had already sent a response to them in November.Deloitte say they have had not had any reply. Deloitte have asked for the letter for submission and it will now be sent for adjudication I think.
                  I have put my answers to the questions on the reply if it helps ?

What decision/award they will make I am unsure ? I think for some reason Endeavour (HFC) didn't want to play ball, when the complaint is about Black & White who were doing the mis selling, maybe they feared they could be implicated ?
                  I hope the balance of probabilities is applied, as it can be seen the ppi was added, it was pushed upon us in our declaration statement we submitted, and hopefully previous case history with Black & white demonstrates they were mis selling ppi policies.

Comment

Well I sent the SAR request to Endeavour, and they didn't answer the questions Deloitte required, just sent a letter stating they had already sent a response to them in November.Deloitte say they have had not had any reply. Deloitte have asked for the letter for submission and it will now be sent for adjudication I think.
                    I have put my answers to the questions on the reply if it helps ?

What decision/award they will make I am unsure ? I think for some reason Endeavour (HFC) didn't want to play ball, when the complaint is about Black & White who were doing the mis selling, maybe they feared they could be implicated ?
                    I hope the balance of probabilities is applied, as it can be seen the ppi was added, it was pushed upon us in our declaration statement we submitted, and hopefully previous case history with Black & white demonstrates they were mis selling ppi policies.

Hi Rich

Apologies for the delay in responding, this heavy snow in South Wales been causing some connection issues lol.

Right, so with the SAR, did you send the template from this site?
                    They should comply to all you requested for on the SAR, and there is a follow up letter (SAR) if you wish to do this, you do not have to pay anything further, just for the first SAR request.

If they fail to comply, by sending them a follow up letter, of what you believe they missed from the request, this is giving them the opportunity to track down this information, and if they're unable to do his, they must put into writing the reasons for this.

However, they should have given you the information you requested, as you also have the right for this, despite them stating they have already contacted Deloittes with the information.

I can clearly remember we were having these issues, and it was eventually resolved, but still you just don't need this running around.

It does seem that you are doing everything correctly here and it's now just down to them, annoying as it can be and frustrating I can understand that.

It's been some time since I dealt with the FSCS via Deloittes but we did get the same messing around, and we thought it would never be sorted. Thankfully it did in the end.

Comment

Thanks Di, Deloitte don't seem to worried that they haven't complied to be fair. I hopefully get the impression it is to check interest rates so a fair payment is made. All of that information is on the paperwork Endeavour supplied, but you have to work through about 30 pages of a print out, but the copy of the agreement shows the rate.
                      I'm going to wait for Deloittes next response first.

Comment

Thanks Di, Deloitte don't seem to worried that they haven't complied to be fair. I hopefully get the impression it is to check interest rates so a fair payment is made. All of that information is on the paperwork Endeavour supplied, but you have to work through about 30 pages of a print out, but the copy of the agreement shows the rate.
                        I'm going to wait for Deloittes next response first.

It looks like they are trying to work on the calculation stages, so that in my opinon looks good.......and hopefully all will be resolved pretty soon.
                        Yes that is about right in regards of the interest rates.
                        With mine, because we remortgaged and paid off our secured loan through he mortgage, they requested the details from our mortgage lender.

Comment

I rang to check the letter I sent by Endeavour had been received and was told my claim was now with FSCS (Monday 28th jan) for adjudication. Hopefully that is a good sign, as i expect deloittes are expected to filter out claims not worthy of adjudication ?

Whilst Endeavour did not play ball to answer basic questions about a mis sell by Black & White, I'm hoping there is case history against Black and white that helps with the adjudication.

Patience needed now to await a letter of result.

Comment

I rang to check the letter I sent by Endeavour had been received and was told my claim was now with FSCS (Monday 28th jan) for adjudication. Hopefully that is a good sign, as i expect deloittes are expected to filter out claims not worthy of adjudication ?

Whilst Endeavour did not play ball to answer basic questions about a mis sell by Black & White, I'm hoping there is case history against Black and white that helps with the adjudication.

Patience needed now to await a letter of result.
                            Thanks for your update.

They will get down to it now, and if the FSCS are not able to deal with the broker/lender they would usually inform you at earlier stages, so hopefully all is going how it should be now.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Di, I'll keep you posted. Cross fingers here.

Comment

Hello Di, Decision arrived today from FSCS, cheque for 3800 There had been a rebate on the ppi when we repaid the loan early, all in all very pleased and thanks for all your advice, you are a star !

Comment

Working...
                                X