GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Endeavor Personal Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endeavor Personal Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Endeavor Personal Finance

Thank you Pompey.x

Comment

Hi Di

Sorry not got back to you. Thanks for your reply. I did the complaint through a ppi company called astute finance as I knew it was going to be difficult to claim against EPF. They phoned EPF last week as we were still waiting on a reply to the claim 10 weeks later but EPF said they have sent a letter to my PPi Company advising that we need to go through the broker (not sure if they mean loan or insurance broker) who were called Independant Finance as they are trying to say it was them and not EPF who sold us the ppi. I am still waiting to see this letter to see exactly what it says. Hopefully will see it this week sometime. In the meantime I am going to sack the ppi company and do as you say and send a letter to the CEO of HFC and HSBC Bank to see what they say. The paperwork for the loan agreements we have is EPF paperwork that was sent and the ppi was pre ticked.

Kind Regards

Suz Keenan

Comment

In the meantime I am going to sack the ppi company
        Good idea there is nothing they can do that this site and DI can do for free, Our Di will give you very good guidance all you have to do is mail a few letters.

Comment

Originally posted by suzkeenan View Post
          Hi Di

Sorry not got back to you. Thanks for your reply. I did the complaint through a ppi company called astute finance as I knew it was going to be difficult to claim against EPF. They phoned EPF last week as we were still waiting on a reply to the claim 10 weeks later but EPF said they have sent a letter to my PPi Company advising that we need to go through the broker (not sure if they mean loan or insurance broker) who were called Independant Finance as they are trying to say it was them and not EPF who sold us the ppi. I am still waiting to see this letter to see exactly what it says. Hopefully will see it this week sometime. In the meantime I am going to sack the ppi company and do as you say and send a letter to the CEO of HFC and HSBC Bank to see what they say. The paperwork for the loan agreements we have is EPF paperwork that was sent and the ppi was pre ticked.

Kind Regards

Suz Keenan

Hi Suz, that's ok hon.

Normally the broker are the ones who arranged the loan, and there is also an underwriter they have as well that checks the applications, looks to me they are trying to pass the buck. The insurer are the ones you contact if you were to make a claim as such for unemployment/sickness etc.

As you originally used a company and you no longer want to use them because they do sound to be a waste of time, if you complete a reclaim questionnaire ( as soon as you know who to make the reclaim to).
          I would query this on the CEO address, tell them you just want the details of the broker who arranged the loan at this point and not the underwriter/insurer.

The reclaim questionnaire is added below, complete, send to the ones responsible (as soon as you know), keep a copy for yourself as well.

Hope this helps you.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...stionnaire.doc

Good luck, let us know how you get on, cheers. x

Comment

Working...
          X