GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Endeavour Personal Finance Reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endeavour Personal Finance Reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Endeavour Personal Finance Reclaim

Well it's not very clear but it looks like the date has been over written certainly suspect I would send this to niddy and ask him to take a look.
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 10 June 2012, 12:11.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      Well it's not very clear but it looks like the date has been over written certainly suspect I would send this it niddy and ask him to take a look.
      Underneath the date is the word "leave" the same as on the left hand side.

I can scan a clearer copy, the one I have is very clear - my fault for being too quick - as Mrs Vossy always says
      Last edited by vossy; 10 June 2012, 12:02.

Comment

Defo agree with you too PF, it taken 4 almost 5 years for them to admit it was them and not the broker who added the ppi to my loan.

Vos, do you have any bank statements by any chance of that year that EPF paid you the loan into your account?

I agree you should get Niddy to take a look at the agreement as well, maybe something amiss with this document.

Comment

Reason for asking Vos, is because if you can remember what you should have borrowed, if anymore than the amount you asked for, then that would be clearly PPI added to your loan as well.

Comment

Is quiet easy to work out with the amounts and interest rates

Comment

As Pompey says, and for example, if you asked for a loan of say £10,000, and on the statements it comes up as say £13,500, obviously that would not just be for the loan alone, but obviously PPI included as one full loan amount.

Does that make any sense?

I do hope you come across the statement for when they paid the loan into your account.

Comment

Hi,
                Back now, I will try and find the statements for this account, I am pretty sure we have them somewhere in the loft (or the tardis as the kids put it), I can't remember the original amount but as you say the statements if I can find them should throw some light on the amount.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                  Hi,
                  Back now, I will try and find the statements for this account, I am pretty sure we have them somewhere in the loft (or the tardis as the kids put it), I can't remember the original amount but as you say the statements if I can find them should throw some light on the amount.

Good one Vos, and the best of luck.

Comment

If we find that there was PPI, I do personally think you will have a good and straight forward case, they will probably uphold your complaint without even going through your reasons, basically for forwarding you the wrong or should I say a more or less made up agreement.

It does make you think though doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                      If we find that there was PPI, I do personally think you will have a good and straight forward case, they will probably uphold your complaint without even going through your reasons, basically for forwarding you the wrong or should I say a more or less made up agreement.

It does make you think though doesn't it?
                      It does because how many have they done it to and got away with it? I will look for the statements and pray at the same time

Comment

Hi,can I piggy back the thread too, just come across this forum and read about the eventual success Di had re Endeavour. We too has a loan with endeavour that was subject to PPi added to the loan. The ppi amount was £5000 and it was a broker that (purple I believe) that did the initial work. Definitley mis-sold as the guy said to take the ppi would increase the chances of acceptance of getting the loan. I'll stand up in court and swear that. The ppi was added to the loan.
                        All I have is the last 4 digits of the a/c no and the date it started and ended (took out another loan to clear !)
                        Is there a number I should ring to get things going, I have found their address I think, Name & Registered Office:
                        ENDEAVOUR PERSONAL FINANCE LIMITED
                        CAMDEN HOUSE WEST
                        THE PARADE
                        BIRMINGHAM
                        B1 3PY
                        Company No. 02412558

Is this right, and does anyone have a phone number. I would love to quote Di's case as a precedant, and hope for a quick refund. The loab was settled in Feb 2007.
                        Any advice or help appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich66 View Post
                          Hi,can I piggy back the thread too, just come across this forum and read about the eventual success Di had re Endeavour. We too has a loan with endeavour that was subject to PPi added to the loan. The ppi amount was £5000 and it was a broker that (purple I believe) that did the initial work. Definitley mis-sold as the guy said to take the ppi would increase the chances of acceptance of getting the loan. I'll stand up in court and swear that. The ppi was added to the loan.
                          All I have is the last 4 digits of the a/c no and the date it started and ended (took out another loan to clear !)
                          Is there a number I should ring to get things going, I have found their address I think, Name & Registered Office:
                          ENDEAVOUR PERSONAL FINANCE LIMITED
                          CAMDEN HOUSE WEST
                          THE PARADE
                          BIRMINGHAM
                          B1 3PY
                          Company No. 02412558

Is this right, and does anyone have a phone number. I would love to quote Di's case as a precedant, and hope for a quick refund. The loab was settled in Feb 2007.
                          Any advice or help appreciated. Thanks.

EPF
                          PO Box 5208
                          Coventry
                          CV3 9FD

0845 602 8230

Oh and welcome to AAD

Comment

Thanks Vossy, I just actually found that on the web ! I rang and have been advised on the phone they do not accept liability for the ppi. I was also told the ppi amount added to the loan was actually £5115, and the broker was Black & White, who were disolved in 2009. They advise to claim off the broker, but as they are no longer in existance to write to the Financial Compensation Scheme ??

Advice from here please.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich66 View Post
                              Thanks Vossy, I just actually found that on the web ! I rang and have been advised on the phone they do not accept liability for the ppi. I was also told the ppi amount added to the loan was actually £5115, and the broker was Black & White, who were disolved in 2009. They advise to claim off the broker, but as they are no longer in existance to write to the Financial Compensation Scheme ??

Advice from here please.
                              You should start a new thread really in the RECLAIM LOAN PPI section, Di is the expert and you will find all the help you need.

Good luck.

Comment

Hi Rich and welcome

Below just not to confuse matters (not a prob), there is a new thread for you, click on it and subject it where stated, and please feel free to start your own thread there, then we can move on from there,

Have some ideas on yours already.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/n...ewthread&f=193

Unless you've already started one of course lol, will check first x
                                Last edited by di30; 20 June 2012, 13:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X