GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Just a little confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just a little confused

Ahhh my bad. Sorry. Account was settled Oct 2010. About a month before I discovered this site. Doh!!

Comment

Originally posted by carlsberg89 View Post
      Oh btw. there is another CC with HSBC. That is in legal dispute thanks to this site and we have gone down the unenforcibility route. She also has a CC debt with Barclaycard which is also in dispute.

Just for info, two A hole boyfriends screwed her over financially hence the substantial debts. Sorry just felt the need to explain.lol

That is ok, no worries.

In regards of the UE route, your in good hands with Niddy & Co.

Hopefully she will be successful now in getting all her money back to her.

Comment

Thank you sooo much for this. Really appreciate it. Off to spend £10 on her. Big air hug to you.

Comment

Ahhh my bad. Sorry. Account was settled Oct 2010. About a month before I discovered this site. Doh!!

Thank you in 2 deep, you beat me to it lol.

They must definately hold data then, that was only 2 years ago, so if you SAR with the letter template posted above by our in 2 deep, enclose the £10 cheque or postal order, expect to receive data by 40 days.

Again, if the accounts was with the same business, one SAR and the one off payment for each separate company, and not for each account.

Because if there were 2 loans, 2 credit cards and so on with same bank, one SAR should include all details of all with the same bank, if that makes any sense lol.

Comment

Thank you sooo much for this. Really appreciate it. Off to spend £10 on her. Big air hug to you.

Aww your very welcome, don't worry, we will do our best to get to the bottom of every one. x

Comment

Working...
            X