GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DS's reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS's reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DS's reclaim

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
    Why they can't BACS it all defeats me but i thought I did not bad getting £50 compo for a £120.61 cheque,
    Personally, I think it is bullsh1t, but apparently the reason for it is that they "are not a clearing bank"
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

but the are bACsing the comp, so why not bacs the lot, and by the way, post just been and nO bloody cheque!!!!!

Comment

cheque appeared finally to-day

what a bloody carry on and the £50 compo alos appeared bacsd into DS account who will now go and buy is old mother a nice bottle of wine!

feel as if I've gone 5 rounds with Mike Tyson, all for a measly £120, what new depths of inefficiency can these guys sink to?

Comment

Hi Mrs D,

Glad it has all arrived finally. I think I would be looking to put togethera lynch mob by now. But just think that you won and it is another nail in the scrotes' coffin which others can point to.

Good on you

regards
          Garlok

Comment

About time too good one honey and GREAt work! xx

Comment

Finally eh Dopes!!! Well done you xxx
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...