GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DS's reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS's reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DS's reclaim

Hi mrs D,

I would be jumping up and down as well by now. The ONLY language these very poor excuses for human beings understand is MONEY. Pure and simple. I would be threatening to add interest, charges and compensation for all the falsehoods they spiel. At that point their miniscule brains react Ah!! Less bonus!!! and something usually happens as Mr Greedy falls over shoe lace.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Blimey, what on earth are they playing at?

So I take it they mean this Wednesday then? xx

Comment

they had bloody better mean this Wednesday!!!

and don't worry Garlok, I did add interest and demanded some compo for their ridiculously poor excuse for customer service

I might have threatened a nuclear strike and several cases of pubic crabs as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
          they had bloody better mean this Wednesday!!!

and don't worry Garlok, I did add interest and demanded some compo for their ridiculously poor excuse for customer service

I might have threatened a nuclear strike and several cases of pubic crabs as well!!!

Shall look out for your post tomorrow hun, hopefully for you to confirm its sorted, the damn muppets they are, they are so incompetant! xx

Comment

Did anything happen with this today hon?

Comment

Nope!! DS been at work all day but no letters with MBNA are here!!!

you couldn't make it up, she never sent the email with her details either, lying toad!

Comment

Nope!! DS been at work all day but no letters with MBNA are here!!!

you couldn't make it up, she never sent the email with her details either, lying toad!

Oh!

This isn't the way they should be treating customers, I would be contacting the FSA about this as well, this just isn't on!
                The FSA expects banks to treat customers fairly.

I would be telling MBNA a phone call is on the way to the above regulators if this matter's not sorted immediately and I would be demanding further redress for the distress and inconvenience they have caused. x

Comment

have already threatened everything bar a nuclear strike, once i get a hold of DS, I'll compose another email...................all of this for £120.80!!!!

Comment

have already threatened everything bar a nuclear strike, once i get a hold of DS, I'll compose another email...................all of this for £120.80!!!!
                    It's so wrong though isn't it?

They are quick enough after us!
                    Makes me so damn mad!

Comment

they are beneath contempt Di
                      but we knew that anyway

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        Now that would be telling.........
                        Ha.....

I knew it..

How the hell are you, you little naughty?
                        -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

Originally posted by thechippy View Post
                          Ha.....

I knew it..

How the hell are you, you little naughty?

Oh hello, long time no speak

Not too bad thank you, apart from getting very annoyed with this particular bank .

Hope all is well with you xx

Comment

Just sent yet another email on DS's behalf, threatening a nuclear strike on this benighted bank, also sent a bill at £15 per email, and asked for a personal responce from the actual boss not a useless sidekick.

Next move must be to visit and pull this eejit by the ears to a cash machine!!!

Comment

well \I have excelled myself with Niddy type ire this afternoon. DS still does not have his bloody cheque for £120 because MBNA seem to be totally incapable of going to the post office and posting it to him. After three very searing emails, he has had his cheque in the post 1st class to-day, and £50 compo inserted into his poor student bank account. Why they can't BACS it all defeats me but i thought I did not bad getting £50 compo for a £120.61 cheque, that is of course if it appears tomorrow!!
                              Will keep you updated!

Comment

Good luck honey, they have been a total nightmare haven't they?

Comment

Working...
                                X