GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Canada Square Operations & Egg & CRP - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Square Operations & Egg & CRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Canada Square Operations & Egg & CRP

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
    Malamute.

Just to let you know we had a claim in for this Card Protection with Barclaycard.

They coughed today on one letter. Not a million £'s but would rather in my pocket than theirs.

How did you get along with your claim seeing as they are contacting you as they should be doing.
    Hiya :-) got a letter yesterday - coughed up quite easily too! Nothing ventured etc. plus on an enforceable account I paying off they even sending me the refund in a cheque directly so couldn't really argue with that.

Cheque due in 20 days of them getting signed form back so - for the sake of filling in a form I've got a month mortgage payment back.
    Last edited by malamute; 21 April 2013, 21:12.

Comment

Great news Malamute really pleased for you.

Comment

I'm pleased for you both Ken and Malamute
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Good to hear these claims are working, that should motivate me to start digging for old documents.

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
            Really?! will take a look.

Due to the fact this account was already being paid, I had the agreement checked by niddy and didn't blag it after he said deemed it enforceable (plus its quite large now around 10k from 14k default).
            let me take a look, can you actually send off for a whole new CCA please AFTER you receive your refund

Then send it back to me and lets see what is what
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              let me take a look, can you actually send off for a whole new CCA please AFTER you receive your refund

No problem. Should I send the CCA to canada square operations (after they've sent the cheque) or Cabot again (I last CCA'd them in August 2011)?
              Last edited by malamute; 24 April 2013, 11:25.

Comment

Hi there Niddy - I've got the refund now where/who do i send the new cca? and do I send the £1 again?

Thanks!

Comment

ok - so Canada square sent me a HUGE Document!! No lender has sent me this much before and the account was only opened since 2004.

After each account summary page is a t&C page also.

Niddy - seriously its a chunk of docs to send over but definitely looks different to the response i received in the past.

Comment

lol well all I need is the CCA really......

Anything else of any use in there? I like reading the notes that they tell you your lending limits and comments etc
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

lol well all I need is the CCA really......

Anything else of any use in there? I like reading the notes that they tell you your lending limits and comments etc

I'll sift through it and scan it shortly.

FRom quick skim looks to be account summary page and then a terms page......

Apparently the default notice in there somewhere too!

***Edit***

Just re-read cover letter:

"Unfortunately we cannot locate all the documents"

they enclose:

card statements, notice of default sums, notice of sumsa in arrears

next steps?
                      Last edited by malamute; 10 June 2013, 10:15. Reason: ***Edit***

Comment

I'll sift through it and scan it shortly.

FRom quick skim looks to be account summary page and then a terms page......

Apparently the default notice in there somewhere too!

***Edit***

Just re-read cover letter:

"Unfortunately we cannot locate all the documents"

they enclose:

card statements, notice of default sums, notice of sumsa in arrears

next steps?
                        goodness that was dull!!

so to summarise - all i have is the first page (account summary) for the account from 2004- dec 2008 when it was charged off.

I recall it was defaulted in Jan 2008 which looks about right as they stopped charging interest on the statements then (bloody cabot did did i asked that that was frozen).

There is nothing else in the 145 pages......

Also, I'm paying cabot financial for this account at the mo, and have been since 2009 - but as above i've been corresponding with Canada Square since they approached me re the payment protection.

So.... what should/could I do now?

Comment

well have you ever had the agreement and terms sent to you, from s.78?

Comment

well have you ever had the agreement and terms sent to you, from s.78?
                            I had one years ago from EGG - i just re-requested it as suggested now that canada square have refunded payment protection.

Comment

I had one years ago from EGG - i just re-requested it as suggested now that canada square have refunded payment protection.
                              excellent, so you've sent a new CCA then yes?

Comment

excellent, so you've sent a new CCA then yes?
                                Yes - I sent Canada Square a brand new cca request + £1 as normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X