GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Canada Square Operations & Egg & CRP - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Square Operations & Egg & CRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Canada Square Operations & Egg & CRP

Originally posted by malamute View Post
    Yes - I sent Canada Square a brand new cca request + £1 as normal.
    Excellent, well lets see what they send back this time

Keep us posted...
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Excellent, well lets see what they send back this time

Keep us posted...
      Sorry, I think I've been unclear.....

I was approached by canada sqaure asking me to provide details of the payment protection given on my old egg card.

I filled in the form

got a refund + interest.

Given egg had provided an enforceable yearsa ago - an the fact they are very hard to find unenforceable - it was suggested here that after i get my refund I CCA Canada Square. I did that at the end of May

The document I've referred to today is what they have sent in response to the CCA - i.e. statement summaries - no cca.

Comment

Sorry, I think I've been unclear.....

I was approached by canada sqaure asking me to provide details of the payment protection given on my old egg card.

I filled in the form

got a refund + interest.

Given egg had provided an enforceable yearsa ago - an the fact they are very hard to find unenforceable - it was suggested here that after i get my refund I CCA Canada Square. I did that at the end of May

The document I've referred to today is what they have sent in response to the CCA - i.e. statement summaries - no cca.
        Oh so in response to the CCA Request you have not had a copy of the agreement or terms? Or have you?

Have I previously seen the agreement? Did I say EN or UE?

Thing is the fact they refunded PPI says it all, ie the agreement is likely to be wrong because it'll either come with no mention of the PPI (should have it's own PT's) or it'll not mention the linked terms to the PPI.

Did you get refunded directly or was it paid into the account to reduce the balance?

Just wondering like.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh so in response to the CCA Request you have not had a copy of the agreement or terms? Or have you?

Have I previously seen the agreement? Did I say EN or UE?

Thing is the fact they refunded PPI says it all, ie the agreement is likely to be wrong because it'll either come with no mention of the PPI (should have it's own PT's) or it'll not mention the linked terms to the PPI.

Did you get refunded directly or was it paid into the account to reduce the balance?

Just wondering like.....
          In response to the CCA reques they "cannot locate all documents" - all they sent was account cummary pages.

You have previously seen it and said it was EN.

I was refunded directly by canada square (cheque) - cabot financial haven't been in touch for ages but the balance is reducing by my monthly payment.

Comment

In response to the CCA reques they "cannot locate all documents" - all they sent was account cummary pages.

You have previously seen it and said it was EN.

I was refunded directly by canada square (cheque) - cabot financial haven't been in touch for ages but the balance is reducing by my monthly payment.
            Ok well might be best to just carry on regardless then... at the end of the day do you really want additional hassle by cessation of payments?

What is the approximate balance?

Comment

Ok well might be best to just carry on regardless then... at the end of the day do you really want additional hassle by cessation of payments?

What is the approximate balance?
              approximate balance is 10k - default come off in 6 months as well i think

Comment

approximate balance is 10k - default come off in 6 months as well i think
                Buggery - how much are you paying each month? Are you able to do a F&F with the refund of PPI or don't you want to?

Comment

Buggery - how much are you paying each month? Are you able to do a F&F with the refund of PPI or don't you want to?
                  the refund was only £500 - I've got the payments down to £100 a month.

Thinking I'd need around £1500 for an F&F?

Comment

the refund was only £500 - I've got the payments down to £100 a month.

Thinking I'd need around £1500 for an F&F?
                    Hmmm you might need more than that to be honest. Maybe carry on paying the £100pm unless you can get a couple of grand together - with a couple of years payments at the current rate it is easier to sell them the idea to accept a F&F. £1500 is literally only just 15 months payments, so they are likely to decline it.

Comment

Hmmm you might need more than that to be honest. Maybe carry on paying the £100pm unless you can get a couple of grand together - with a couple of years payments at the current rate it is easier to sell them the idea to accept a F&F. £1500 is literally only just 15 months payments, so they are likely to decline it.
                      No problem!

as always - thanks Niddy!

Comment

Working...
                      X